7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have been going to Ulta for years. I hadn't gone all that much this year. Just before Christmas I got a coupon for $15 off of a $50 purchase. I could use it on almost any product in the store and it was great to get things for myself and for others for the holidays
We just recently got an ulta in our mall and I am obsessed. So many products!!! The employees always know what they're talking about and always ask me if I need help!
It's a 10 hair products are Incredible and make your hair so soft and manageable. And the price was cheaper then the hair salon stores.
I love this store. I could spend an entire day in here shopping. They are always sending out coupons.
Not too expensive.
Not too expensive.
Love this store it ha everything I'm looking for can't wait to go back and look through the new items
Love ulta, my go to place to by my makeup. They let me rack up points and offer discounts and really enable my makeup addiction, lol.
My absolute favorite makeup store. Love the fact that they have both drug store makeup along with high end name brand, so I'm able to grab both upon one trip. Customer service here can be a little dicey, but nonetheless, they always have a coupon you can use!
I like that the store has a drugstore section so you have more options. Sometimes you want the high end item, sometimes you want to dupe.
I have never used Ulta brand products but this store is my go to for all my makeup needs. They have a great variety of products and the service is amazing.
the hemp chapstick is soooo wonderful it really does make chapped lips better 😍😍😍😍
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos