7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,486 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love that this store carries high end and also drugstore makeup products all in the same place! They also have a hair salon, which is my new favorite place to get my hair done
Who doesn't LOVE Ulta!? This is the best store to go to for a female. Whether you are a beginner or an expert in makeup, hair and nails, this is the place to go. If you aren't sure what you are looking at, ask a person who works there and they will point you in the right direction and even give you pointers on what would fit you best!
One of my favorite places in the mall. Super convenient to find all of my favorite brands in one place. Stocks mostly high end cosmetics but there are options for any budget. Sales girl recommended a smash on bb cream and it changes my life, can't live without it. Do yourself a favor and don't walk by when your in the mall!
I have used their royal hair straightner. Such a nice straightner it leaves hair soft and silky after using it.
Ulta has everything a makeup fanatic needs. I call their makeup boxes, "a magic box." It has so much variety. From vibrant eye shadows to magnificent correcting concealers. Ulta has got it all.
I lovvvve and obsessed with Ulta! Great range of products from high end down to drug store products. Also has a nice variety for men as well. What more could you want, beauty products,nail products,hair products, even a hair salon. Just great!
I don't always have the best experience when I shop in here. The associates have been rude before and aren't always knowledgeable about their products. I also feel like they are a bit overpriced. I refuse to pay $12 for a shampoo that I can buy at Target for $8.
Ulta is my cosmetic Mecca. Basically has anything I could ever need. Very confident, easy, and helpful.
I recently purchased a eyebrow pencil, and it's amazing! Great texture and goes on smooth.. there colors are always perfect. Ulta is definitely my go to store for makeup.
Ulta has beautiful stores and great customer service. They are less expensive than other beauty stores but the makeup it still awesome quality. I shop here a few times a year and they have great deals which is always fun.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos