7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,491 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta every time I go in there I find what I'm looking for. The people who work there are always so nice and very helpful.
I love the Ulta Lip Stain. I just bought some and it was buy 2 get 2 free. I love it. It stays on your lips all day long.
Clinique happy rollerball perfume are perfect size to carry with you anywhere you go. The scent is so pretty. Not too strong either and lasts a really long time. Love it!!
I really like the ultra brand lipstick. It is an affordable price and it works better than a lot of the more expensive brands
You can't go in for just a few minutes...... I could stay for hours and look at everything twice.
Bought the it cosmetics xoncea6for under my eyes the best ever covers my under bags perfectly I live this product
Ulta is a regular stop for me when shopping. I love their clearance area, as well as being able to check out new products and brands. It can get a little expensive when you purchase drugstore items here, but you get rewards points which is nice.
i love that Ulta carries both high end and drugstore makeup- especially the whole NYX line. My only problem is usually the drugstore products are missing shades and are rarely fully stocked, but none the less I return because their rewards program is amazing!
i actually went into ulta today and bought anastasia brow poumade. it looks beautiful and the quality is amazing. there's plenty of different brands at many different price points. they sell high end and drugstore. skincare along with hair care.
I love Ulta! If I don't get my makeup at Target, this is my next go-to store for makeup. I find that the price-points are really good as they have a good combination of drug store and higher end products. I also find that the people who work at Ulta are typically very helpful and friendly!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos