7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,306 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Long, luscious lashes are what beauty dreams are made of, and Ulta's "Legendary Lengths" mascara makes your lash dreams come true! This mascara brushes on evenly with no nightmares of the dreaded clump! Super affordable and just as good as many designer labels.
My favorite store I usually buy all of my makeup here that always have good deals online some things are affordable I love how you get points
I love this store and the wide variety of products. I can always find what I am looking for in store.
Awesome store, I can always find what I need here and I always have a coupon. The rewards program is great too. However, I am disappointed at how strick they are becoming with coupons.
I love that I can go to one store and find the majority of the brands I like to wear and use. I have had mixed experiences with the staff at Ulta, which is why I only gave it four stars. The staff at Sephora has always been more helpful and provided more value. However, I will continue to shop at Ulta in the future because of the variety, prices, and rewards program.
The employee's were very helpful in making sure I got the right eye shadow pallet for me, I was recommended many products that fit my skin tone. I got to sample some lippies and some eye shadows. I very much enjoyed it, I recommend shopping here to anyone.
If you are in the market for a new fragrance and want to avoid the mall or fragrance counters ... I highly suggest heading to Ulta to check out their section. They had just about every brand you could think about, ranging from inexpensive to expensive and from fruity to strong. Lots of options to choose from. Instead of buying bottles - try the rollers to see if you actually like the fragrance. It's a small investment and if you have commitment issues to fragrances like me, it's the perfect way to switch up your options.
I love Ulta! It's always so fun to see all the new products. Big range of prices so there is something for everyone including hair, nails and makeup. I love their Kenra hair products.
I was so happy to know the town next to mines have a location and that just made my day...They have countless of sales...And beauty products...
Ulta has everything you could want in terms of make up and beauty care! The store is easy to shop in and they have a great rewards program! I've also used their cosmetologist for a facial, it was great and inexpensive. The only thing I'd improve was that the facial chair was in the middle of the store. Not really relaxing.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos