7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love the choices they have at this store and the set up is great and easy to find things. Although I don't care for their employees. I love buying perfume from there for myself and my boyfriend. They do carry good quality products and would recommend them to others
I love Ulta so much too be honest they have some of the best makeup but the only bad thing is that I never have enough money to buy all the things that I want lol but yes I recommend everyone to shop at Ulta they are great and they have some very affordable brands.
Ulta is a pretty good place for makeup. It's kind of like the department store for makeups. I like that it has all levels from stuff you would find at a drug store to stuff that you would find in a high end store. Their consultants are also usually pretty helpful.
Ulta is a nice store. I love the fact that my money seems to go a little further here than at other make up stores such as sephora(which I love that store also) . I feel like Ulta gives me more bang for my buck. I like to be a thrifty shopper and have nice things.
Ulta is my go-to when it comes to beauty shopping! It literally has everything I need, from cheaper/more economically friendly products to my favorite more expensive brands that I love to splurge on. They always have amazing deals and have a great rewards program.
I enjoy Ulta for my beauty products. However, the Ulta where I live is smaller, so not a whole lot of options when it comes to makeup selections. Reasonable pricing for makeup. Friendly staff, and helpful! I will continue to shop at Ulta for my basic makeup needs.
I love Ulta! I shop online and in store! So much variety and easy to shop for drugstore and prestige products and hair care. Again, not always helpful staff, rude or indifferent better training is needed. It is why I buy on line. Loads of reviews and product info😊
Ulta is a great place to get beauty and haircare products. They carry many product lines and have knowledgeable staff that is very helpful. They have always had everything that I have gone in to look for and so much more. I love the Ulta brand and I would go back.
Ulta is a great place for drugstore brands &higher end brands. They don't have as good of selection as Sephora but they are getting better. Their rewards program is amazing. Your points have cash value. 2016 I've gotten $300 worth of merchandise from points alone.
Ulta has all your high end and drugstore makeup needs! This is where I like to shop when I need bath/body care and makeup products. A one stop shop for beauty items! I have bought some great products here and the helpful staff help me with all my beauty questions.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos