7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
my go to beauty resource, everything I need at a great price. Recommend to everyone. My first choice by far.
Ulta supplies me with a lot of my favorite makeup brands and I love how the prices range from cheap to high and there's a vast variety of things
Has alll the beauty products that I need from makeup to styling. All the products are high quality and the price is affordable. My favorite purchase has been the Remington blow dryer that was on sale for christmas.
I love Ulta they have many beauty and skin care products for everyone! The shopping experince is great and the workers are very helpful. They have good quality products that are worth buying. I will always come back to shop here very often for all my skincare and makeup needs.
Ulta is the best!! They have a large selection, although I wish they carried more product lines. Everything is always in great condition, clean, and the staff is always friendly. The return policy is great and gives you time to try out the product and return if it doesn't fit standards.
Kind of expensive sometimes, but they have really nice makeup and nice sales too. I've been going here since middle school
Ulta has just about everything a girl could ever need. Ulta has all types of makeup, hair, and skin products variying in price. The customer service in any one I have been in - is nothing short of great! I could spend hours inside Ulta ans am very pleased with their products.
I recently bought a chi straightner from there and it is such an amazing product. Ulta always has the best deals and this has to be by far my favorite purchase there. Everytime I enter a Ulta they are so friendly and make my shopping experience a great one that I will return in the future.
I love ulta because it has so many different brands and not only make up but also hair products along with skin.
ok compared to sephora they certainly have more beauty products, however the ones that i have visited have a lack of knowledge on their products from a beauty standpoint. they are very reasonably priced and they also have a lot of coupons with their rewards program.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos