BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
shannon m.
Mohawk, NY
my go to beauty resource, everything I need at a great price. Recommend to everyone. My first choice by far.
Tima S.
Roxbury, MA
Ulta supplies me with a lot of my favorite makeup brands and I love how the prices range from cheap to high and there's a vast variety of things
Paola C.
San Juan, TX
Has alll the beauty products that I need from makeup to styling. All the products are high quality and the price is affordable. My favorite purchase has been the Remington blow dryer that was on sale for christmas.
Lillian K.
I love Ulta they have many beauty and skin care products for everyone! The shopping experince is great and the workers are very helpful. They have good quality products that are worth buying. I will always come back to shop here very often for all my skincare and makeup needs.
Morgan B.
Ulta is the best!! They have a large selection, although I wish they carried more product lines. Everything is always in great condition, clean, and the staff is always friendly. The return policy is great and gives you time to try out the product and return if it doesn't fit standards.
Allison R.
Millersville, PA
Kind of expensive sometimes, but they have really nice makeup and nice sales too. I've been going here since middle school
Jessica M.
Oakdale, CA
Ulta has just about everything a girl could ever need. Ulta has all types of makeup, hair, and skin products variying in price. The customer service in any one I have been in - is nothing short of great! I could spend hours inside Ulta ans am very pleased with their products.
Krystal B.
Elsa, TX
I recently bought a chi straightner from there and it is such an amazing product. Ulta always has the best deals and this has to be by far my favorite purchase there. Everytime I enter a Ulta they are so friendly and make my shopping experience a great one that I will return in the future.
Erin D.
Brandon, MS
I love ulta because it has so many different brands and not only make up but also hair products along with skin.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
ok compared to sephora they certainly have more beauty products, however the ones that i have visited have a lack of knowledge on their products from a beauty standpoint. they are very reasonably priced and they also have a lot of coupons with their rewards program.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.