BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Heather B.
Grass Valley, CA
I really like Ulta beauty, and since my birthday is coming up, I asked my mom to get me a gift card here. I like that they have such a big selection, and you get free samples when you go in. They also offer a lot of coupons...however, I do wish that they were a little more affordable.
Olivia B.
Corona, CA
Brow bar!! Stellar results, stellar service and extremely happy with how my eyebrows turned out. Not only did I learn how to properly fill in my brows, but was shown how to define my brows when cleaning them up. Would highly recommend!
Preeti P.
Defiance, OH
I really like ulta. I get my foundation & mascara from there. It is comfortable on my skin.
Miranda N.
Joelton, TN
You can but any brand makeup, hair care product, or skin care product here!! Get your hair or make up done it's great and everyone is so helpful
Tracy S.
Temple, TX
I bought a small compact mirror that fits in your make up bag/ purse. it was a great price. It has a regular side and a side that is magnified on the other. Even though it is small, it is big enough to see your face to apply your make up.
Priyanka P.
Had a loy of the basics and some things i didnt think id be able to find without ordering online. And their prices are pretty competitive conaidering how much more amazon charges to ship largw amounts of liquids
Bree W.
Spokane, WA
Ulta is favorite go to for all things beauty. They are not just make-up, They have it all. They are the Disneyland of Beauty and pamper.
Arielle W.
Ulta is probably my favorite place to buy beauty products. There is such a wide selection, the quality is always great, and the prices can't be matched! The customer service is amazing and if you need to return something it is super easy. I love shopping at Ulta!
Stephanie V.
They don't treat their employees well, so if you catch an attitude from the employees (especially in a busy area), you now know why. Low hours, low pay, and I've never met a single employee who liked working there (I'm in the Los Angeles area, for reference). This also applies to Salon employees, who basically get slave wages (glad my stylist transferred!).
They're overpriced in all their drugstore products. Wait until a BOGO before you waste money (I'm serious--it's all about $2-$5 cheaper at Target and Walmart).
Their loyalty program is amazing, though. Their online customer service is fabulous! In store, not so much (I had a manager get furious that I didn't enjoy a palette she loved ūüėā).
Unlike Sephora, their in store Ulta brand is pretty awful. It's mostly a miss.
Their sales are fabulous, and again, the loyalty program has the best perks in terms of makeup retailers.
Erica S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ulta is great for any beauty! From skin care, to hair, all the way to makeup--They have it all! They have the best clearance section, offer many chances to earn double (even triple) points to advance membership, and offer amazing beauty services! Definitely my favorite place for beauty :)
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.