7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,396 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The store is well-organized. They have lots of options. They have prices to suit all pocket books. I recently purchased the Smoky palette of the Naked eye shadows for me and my daughter at half-off!!!! Yes their online options are fantastic!
Anything i can write to say that i love going to Ulta will be short :) when i go to Ulta is like a wonderland to me, i can find anything and a lot more than what i was looking for is one of my 2 preferred beauty stores, i find everything there and they always have excellent promotions
I love that this store carries high end and also drugstore makeup products all in the same place! They also have a hair salon, which is my new favorite place to get my hair done
I lurve Ulta! I have never stepped foot inside of one, but I always order online. I space out my orders for when they are doing a promotion with sample bags and I score!
One of my favorite places in the mall. Super convenient to find all of my favorite brands in one place. Stocks mostly high end cosmetics but there are options for any budget. Sales girl recommended a smash on bb cream and it changes my life, can't live without it. Do yourself a favor and don't walk by when your in the mall!
Love the variety between drug store and high end that they offer. The shopping experience is super comfortable. Love that they car all different kinds of beauty not just makeup. It's a one stop stop for any woman.
Ulta has everything a makeup fanatic needs. I call their makeup boxes, "a magic box." It has so much variety. From vibrant eye shadows to magnificent correcting concealers. Ulta has got it all.
I absolutely love Ulta! They are great because they have two sides to their store. If I need to pickup a less costly brand of makeup, they have that side of the store, but they also have a more high end side to the store. The workers are extremely helpful and know exactly what to suggest regarding your certain concerns.
I don't always have the best experience when I shop in here. The associates have been rude before and aren't always knowledgeable about their products. I also feel like they are a bit overpriced. I refuse to pay $12 for a shampoo that I can buy at Target for $8.
Ulta is such a great place to get your favorite makeups. Everything is super organized and clean. The staff members are very helpful when it comes to helping customers find products they're searching for.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos