BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Chelsey R.
Gardnerville , NV
This store's rewards are awesome! For a birthday gift this year I got a full size urban decay eyeshadow! What??!! And when you earn points you get money off of your purchases, not just some little tiny samples. Also love that they have high end and drugstore makeup
Clarissa R.
Goshen, IN
I love Ulta! This is the first makeup store that I have gone too and actually bought. Not because I don't love makeup but because the staff is so helpful. They help me find the product that works the best for me in the price point I am looking for! love this store.
Cheyenne H.
Ulta has a lot of products and I like that the majority of products can be tested before purchased. The prices are reasonable for the products. I do feel like there are a lot of staff there to help but they aren't really helping...just standing around getting paid.
Jordan M.
Ronan, MT
I love ulta, I shop their often, I get on the website daily, only con is it is so far away from me, pro is i am a member and all trips are worth it, my ulta can get more brands, my fav purchase would be tooface chocolate bars, I will shop there until the day I die.
Ashlyn J.
Panama City, FL
I LOVE THIS PLACE! I spend WAY too much time in here but they have a variety of products from all price points and really good sales at all times of the year. I love being able to try out things before purchasing anything- def a plus! I will def be back here again!
Diana K.
I like Ulta because the have great deals and packages to offer on their different product lines. They carry make up, skin care and hair products. My favorite purchase ever was the Julep eye pencil. They last for ever and you can wear them in you water line all day.
Maheen J.
I love coming here for all my drug store makeup. It is slightly less pressuring than Sephora, which makes it easier to look around. I like they have hair salon in the back, that makes it a one stop shop for me. I come here whenever I do not have time to go Sephora.
Cindy R.
I love Ulta so much too be honest they have some of the best makeup but the only bad thing is that I never have enough money to buy all the things that I want lol but yes I recommend everyone to shop at Ulta they are great and they have some very affordable brands.
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
I love Ulta simply for the fact that they carry some of the best brands. Like benefit and tarte. I do regularly shop at Ulta when i'm near one. I like always finding something different whenever I go in. I highly recommend shopping here whenever you get the chance.
Tammy M.
Hot Springs
Bare Minerals Warmth gives my skin a warm tone while covering blemishes and imperfections. I have sensitive skin and the Warmth does cause irritation or blotchiness. Also discovered Bare Minerals mascara. Lengthens and thickens without clumps. Long lasting as well!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.