BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
M R.
Alsip, IL
This is an amazing alternative to Sephora. At Ulta they carry almost the same amount of prestige products, but bonus they have a salon and drug store products. The customer service representatives are very passive and don't harass as people shop. The one thing that bugs me is the delivery amount is $50 above for free shipping. If you have a platinum status you shouldn't have to pay for shipping.
Queena F.
Carrollton, TX
Ulta store is great , it has everything you need from all types of makeup to perfumes, hair , nails and shin supplies.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
I had bought the Too Faced peanut butter palette that was only available at Ulta and omg I fell in love with it. First off it smells amazing and extremely pigmented it's an amazing palette.
ada n.
Irving, TX
I adore Ulta. They literally have everything you could possibly want in turns of beauty-- lippies, face, cleansers, shadows, nails, fragrances, even men's stuff. Literally, anything you need and Sephora has some shape and form of it.
Raquel M.
My favorite store to shop at! I always get my hair done at the salon and it's so fun and affordable! I love the points system they have, you rack in points so quickly and they always have some type of coupon available there! The only down side for me is that they don't carry Kat von D's line.lol Other than that I will always be shopping there!
Madeline S.
San Antonio, TX
Always out of products, and in my experience Staff is not as friendly as Sephoras staff.
Rebecca F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My go to store! They have the best selection of products and always have the best coupons.
Heather R.
I have used tarte foundation, but my favorite
right now is Becca with tarte foundation. Worth every
dollar! Stays on all day!!
Madison B.
Wilkesboro, NC
Ulta is definitely similar to Sephora, however, I think that Sephora has more higher end products and it seems as if there are more people to help give advice on what to buy. Still a great place to shop!
Emma R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love Ulta. They always have a ton of products and a variety of brands. The organization and employees are so helpful. Sales are great and I love going in to just browse. Would recommend for anyone interested in beauty or looking for a gift.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.