BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kendra F.
ULTA Beauty has so many great products to
Pick and choose from. They always have something that interests me!
Carolyn K.
Cornell, WI
Love using their nail polish! Not expensive like most good brands and will stay on your fingers for about two weeks!
Joanna C.
Lots of different products and variety. Although I haven't been many times, it is a good store
Madelin F.
Hialeah, FL
I just purchased the InStyler BLU from Ulta and I LOVE it. It came with an adorable free mini with the purchase. I'm going to be doing some traveling next year and it will really come in handy. So far, my hair gets less frizzy and it is very fast in drying my hair.
Bayleigh W.
Gilbert, WV
Such a great store. They literally have whatever you want! From makeup, skincare, to hair products. Great for anyone. Even if you are on a budget, they have a whole drugstore section! Great service too, always willing to help you if you need it.
I wish Ulta had a better system when it came to returns, I think it's crappy that when you have to return something they take those points away. BUT. That being said. I LOVE that I am building those points to be able to get money off future purchases, evens out. PLUS, I love the 5x the points and the birthday gift!

But, I do live going in and talking technique and playing with new stuff and getting more staples. Main staple in my shopping agenda
Sherri M.
Buford, GA
Love the IT cosmetics CC cream I bought at Ulta. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable when I asked questions regarding the products. Their coupons are definitely a bonus too!
Ana D.
Clifton Park, NY
A lot of variety of makeup brands and also drugstore brands which is great to go to one place and have high end and drugstore, another great thing is that you can get free samples if you ask for them and they are normally deluxe size which that would normally cost you 100 points at sephora. Although Ulta is a big store they do not carry every single brand sephora does.
member-7afb90dfd
Overland Park, KS
I have owned the Lorca Pro Pallete for over a year now and this is by far my holy grail product! All the colors are perfect and creamy. The mirror is useful as well. I find the good mix of mattes and shimmers work perfectly and compliment each other perfectly. I always take this on vacation with me because it has everything I could ever need! I also have a brow color in this so it makes everything so simple for me!
Lindsay M.
Other than poor organization and finding products that are sometimes open, dirty or broken, I really like Ulta. It's far better than Sephora, easier to navigate, and the employees aren't nearly as condescending and rude as Sephora employees.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.