BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Holli M.
Henderson, KY
I don't always have the best experience when I shop in here. The associates have been rude before and aren't always knowledgeable about their products. I also feel like they are a bit overpriced. I refuse to pay $12 for a shampoo that I can buy at Target for $8.
Caitlin M.
Cuba, MO
Love ulta! Especially for Clinique products and hair products! I can only get my hair stuff in store (Paul Mitchell's) instead of online which is a little frustrating but it is worth it. They have major sales, nice reward system and very affordable products! Definitely will continue to shop here!
Gabby S.
Sevierville, TN
I recently purchased a eyebrow pencil, and it's amazing! Great texture and goes on smooth.. there colors are always perfect. Ulta is definitely my go to store for makeup.
Michelle P.
I love this stores because you find since cheap products to expensive product! And they have a section to men!

Isn't like sephora that you only find "fancy" brands. Ypu can find here everything. And the people treat you well, you feel very comfortable in the store.
Ashlee P.
Stayton, OR
Great store. Love going online and in syore. Such a wide variety of products. Also great deals sometimes.
Lacy P.
Amarillo, TX
Ulta is a great store!! I love that they carry both drugstore and higher end makeup. I also love that they have all things beauty so it's a one stop shop!
Pamela P.
Leominster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite makeup and beauty product store ever! I wish there where more stores everywhere so I will always go. Sadly the closest one to me is about 30 mins away and I have a very busy schedule so I only go occasionally but I love it!
Shannon J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Ulta! I love their points system so that I feel like I am going to gain something through my loyalty. If you pay attention to their emails, you can frequantly get great deals and earn even more points with your money. I get my hair done there as well ad feel like it's a great value. I just wish that they carried some more brands.
Annie N.
Eugene, OR
Great store! Full service and the selection can not be beat. I walked in sure I knew what I wanted but the professional helpful staff helped me choose something better for my skin and at a good price! I will be going back.
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Also love this place. They don't carry as many brands as sephora, but they have ulta exclusives including their own line. They also carry low-end products too like NYX, ELF, and other drug store brands.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?