7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,324 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
There's so much selection for everything beauty related you could ever want in this store. I love it.
I love that this store carries high end and also drugstore makeup products all in the same place! They also have a hair salon, which is my new favorite place to get my hair done
Ulta is a life savor for my makeup needs. There's this perfect mix of high end and drug store brands, and their impersonal brand has some really nice products, as well. The employees are always very professional, super sweet, and incredibly helpful!
One of my favorite places in the mall. Super convenient to find all of my favorite brands in one place. Stocks mostly high end cosmetics but there are options for any budget. Sales girl recommended a smash on bb cream and it changes my life, can't live without it. Do yourself a favor and don't walk by when your in the mall!
This store has a great selection of products and very friendly staff. They are always able to help me when I am looking to try a new product. ♡
Ulta has everything a makeup fanatic needs. I call their makeup boxes, "a magic box." It has so much variety. From vibrant eye shadows to magnificent correcting concealers. Ulta has got it all.
I love the Ulta in Green Bay, WI. I feel that all of the associates are very helpful and knowledgable about products. I especially love going there to see all of the new beauty items and nail polishes that have recently come out. I definitely will shop here again.
I don't always have the best experience when I shop in here. The associates have been rude before and aren't always knowledgeable about their products. I also feel like they are a bit overpriced. I refuse to pay $12 for a shampoo that I can buy at Target for $8.
They have a great deals and you can find the best brand there. You can buy since a tweezer until a perfum
I recently purchased a eyebrow pencil, and it's amazing! Great texture and goes on smooth.. there colors are always perfect. Ulta is definitely my go to store for makeup.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos