7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,508 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Being the only makeup store 30 miles closer to me than any other.. I've been to, fallen in love and spent a small fortune at our nearby ULTA and plan on going on a ULTA run this week! Love that it has every price range in one store and you can find anything your looking for or didn't know you were till you saw and just NEEDED it like myself. Haha
Love their rewards program. Much bette than sephoras. I appreciate they don't do platinum member only items either. Always have the nicest ladies workin there too. And I love the birthday gift
Oh i love Ulta because it is a one stop shop you can buy hair care perfume high end makeup or drugstore brands and they always have some kind of deals going on.
Always a great place to shop for hair and beauty needs. Has a wide variety of products so there's something for everyone.
I love Ulta's rewards program, where the points translate to real money. I also really appreciate the stores having both mid-end and a huge variety of drugstore products, including a ton of brands that aren't easily available other places. Some of the locations' drugstore sections are super trashed, though, especially the NYX section.
I like Ulta since it has both drug store and higher brands. I like that that you can also purchase hair care perfumes pretty much all things beauty! I wish their staff was more knowledgeable and they offered samples as well.
Although I love the products they carry and the sales. I just do not get the same service as I do somewhere else. The Benefit counter is a plus and so is the hair and skin services offered there. However their reward system and samples that give out is not so great. I do love their 21 Days of Beauty. That is when I frequent Ulta!
This is one of my fav stores kinda like target .. You can't go inside for one thing and you def can't leave without spending at least 80-100$!
Ulta beauty has great products and selection in the store you can literally find anything you want and they have reasonable prices I enjoy going there when I get the chance and I also love their selection of lipsticks
Ulta is amazing! They have everything you need when it comes to beauty all in the same place! Very affordable prices and staff are always so friendly and helpful!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos