BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Katie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! It is a cross between drugstore and Sephora. It's fancier than the former but not as intimidating with it's higher end products as the latter.
Diozaida L.
Ulta is incredible. Here you can find what you want for skin care, nails, hair and very important: makeup. The prices are really good. highly recommended.
Jennifer F.
Providence , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The reason I love Ulta and forever will, is because they have the best of both worlds ! All high end make up and drugstore make up as well in one store !!!
you can track your purchases here as well. There are coupons you can use and most of the time, they send you coupons that you can use on a single purchase.
Juanita N.
Decatur, IL
I absolutely love this store! They have all you need for beauty from hair to skin. They offer many services also,if you haven't been to an ulta go now. :-)
Kristen G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta had a great set up with their drugstore side and their high-end side. I love their rewards system as well. They have a great customer service as well.
Lupe G.
I love getting face masks here! Don't have some specifically since they all work great! And let's not forget the awesome makeup deals they always have! ❤️
Jessica M.
Groton, NY
I love ulta, so many deals and they have a huge variety. I love the quality of the products. I buy make up at least once a week and ulta is my go to store.
Caitlynn S.
Buhl, AL
Love that Ulta has products ranging from hair to makeup. They also have drugstore brands and high end brands so I love he variety they have in their store!
LISA M.
New Athens, IL
I love the selection and prices at Ulta. I can always find what I'm looking for. Ulta also has great coupons and the emails are just right...not too often.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?