7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,285 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ULTA in a way that they have affordable products and more hair products. I go to Sephora more but this is my go-to place for hair products. Their rewards system is amazing and I always get dollars from it.
I love Ulta. They always have exactly what I'm looking for at an affordable price. I like how they have exclusive products that are only available there and the rewards program is great.
I use the IT Cosmetics Waterproof Tightline Mascara every day. It makes my lash line look so much fuller and lush. I use it more as a primer for other mascaras than using it alone.
Ulta is a great beauty/makeup store! They literally have everything! They offer high end products and drug store, have a salon, sell makeup, hair products, curling irons and brushes, nail polish, etc. they also always have some coupon for you to use, and have a great rewards program that takes money off your purchase.
Love ultra and the perks I have as a makeup enthusiast. The coupons keep me coming back, even though I forget them.
I love being able to go to Ulta to pick up little things, or hair products, or curling irons...
ULTA is pretty cool. I only shop here when I absolutely must. Some of the drugstore items they sell are way overpriced, and Sephora has much better member benefits than ULTA. They are also a one stop shop but I love what Sephora carries much more.
I love the wide variety of products offered at ULTA. Their coupons and rewards are amazing and I'm constantly getting great deals on high end products. The staff is always friendly and not overbearing with sales.
Ultra always has what I need and want. The customer service has always been awesome also. Recently I purchased a flat iron and Clarisonic along with many hair products. I always find something new that I want to try! I also like to earn points when I purchase products.
Ulta's "Automatic Eye Liner" is a high-end product with a store brand cost. Having recently ran out of my go-to liner and just moving to the area, I needed a new place to get my beauty fix. I am glad I stumbled onto this gem. Ulta was having a sale on thier store brand eyeliner so I picked up a few. Typically store brand liners are par at best. However, Ulta brand Automatic Eye Liner was a refreshing surprise. The liner stays put, doesn't smudge and is bold and beautiful. I honestly can say that Ulta's Automatic Eye Liner is my NEW go-to!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos