BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Charca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ULTA in a way that they have affordable products and more hair products. I go to Sephora more but this is my go-to place for hair products. Their rewards system is amazing and I always get dollars from it.
Rebecca S.
Louisville, GA
I love Ulta. They always have exactly what I'm looking for at an affordable price. I like how they have exclusive products that are only available there and the rewards program is great.
Tenessa H.
Hamilton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the IT Cosmetics Waterproof Tightline Mascara every day. It makes my lash line look so much fuller and lush. I use it more as a primer for other mascaras than using it alone.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a great beauty/makeup store! They literally have everything! They offer high end products and drug store, have a salon, sell makeup, hair products, curling irons and brushes, nail polish, etc. they also always have some coupon for you to use, and have a great rewards program that takes money off your purchase.
Monique J.
Madera, CA
Love ultra and the perks I have as a makeup enthusiast. The coupons keep me coming back, even though I forget them.
LeAnne H.
Mc Minnville, TN
I love being able to go to Ulta to pick up little things, or hair products, or curling irons...
shay M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
ULTA is pretty cool. I only shop here when I absolutely must. Some of the drugstore items they sell are way overpriced, and Sephora has much better member benefits than ULTA. They are also a one stop shop but I love what Sephora carries much more.
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the wide variety of products offered at ULTA. Their coupons and rewards are amazing and I'm constantly getting great deals on high end products. The staff is always friendly and not overbearing with sales.
Crystal G.
Ultra always has what I need and want. The customer service has always been awesome also. Recently I purchased a flat iron and Clarisonic along with many hair products. I always find something new that I want to try! I also like to earn points when I purchase products.
Kelly G.
Ulta's "Automatic Eye Liner" is a high-end product with a store brand cost. Having recently ran out of my go-to liner and just moving to the area, I needed a new place to get my beauty fix. I am glad I stumbled onto this gem. Ulta was having a sale on thier store brand eyeliner so I picked up a few. Typically store brand liners are par at best. However, Ulta brand Automatic Eye Liner was a refreshing surprise. The liner stays put, doesn't smudge and is bold and beautiful. I honestly can say that Ulta's Automatic Eye Liner is my NEW go-to!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?