BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Michelle P.
Akron, OH
I recently discovered that Ulta stocks alot of products that Sephora doesn't. I was looking for Shape Tape concealer from Tarte and the only local place that had it in stock in my shade was Ulta. Everything is out and easy to find. The customer service is great. My experience was quick and easy.
Rachel B.
Blue Bell , PA
The best rewards program ever! I love that I can get both drugstore and prestige brands. My Benefit Brow girl is the only person who gets my arch perfect every single time.
Amber E.
Love shopping here, lots of makeup to pick from, different choices to choose from. Wish I had lots of money to shop there all the time.
Marisol D.
Dallas, TX
The makeup revolution highlighter is the best drugstore highlighter I have yet to try. It had the perfect shimmer and is not powdery and flaky
missy h.
I absolutely love Ulta! If I am asked which I prefer, Ulta vs Sephora, I definitely prefer Ulta. I wish they had more brands that I love buying but the rewards program is amazing. They always have great deals, gifts with purchase, and awesome sales. I've been a platinum member for a while now. I buy my skincare, hair care, and makeup from there.
Melissa S.
Saint Joseph
I visited Ulta a couple of weeks ago with my mom and sister. We went to buy the urban decay smokey naked pallette that was on sale and our saleswoman/benefit brow bar specialist was amazing with helping us with other makeup. We left with a lot more than we came for and also had our brows waxed at the brow bar. I love the range that Ulta has.
Kimberly C.
Johns Island, SC
I recently purchased an Ultra brand eyeshadow pallet and I am very impressed. The colors are pigmented and I have no experienced much fallout. I usually use Urban Decay or Tarte eyeshadow and my new Ulta pallet is about the same quality for a better price.
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
Adore ULTA and everything in it! They have a great mix of higher end and lower end products to fit everyone's budget. My FAV purchase was all my BECCA products! They also have a hair salon which is wonderful. Go to the store now! You wont regret it, I promise.
Brenna Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
Ulta is my go to for drugstore and high end. I love that they constantly have awesome gift with purchases. It is easier to shop online and I can find a large variety of products I love from here.

Overall a great store with many options for anyone.
Crystal S.
Clinton, Ohio
I absolutely adore Ulta. Such a great selection of both higher end makeup and drug store makeup! All though, the location near my house has a lot of snotty employees working there but other than that it's my go to place to get new makeup besides target and sephora.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.