7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love Ulta - we don't have a Sephora close by (although I do subscribe to the play! box) and I really enjoy going there!
Ulta is the only makeup store around where I live that is close. Ulta is absolutely one of my favorite stores. They always have wonderful products and deals all of the time. I love saving up my ulta rewards points and buying something big when I have a lot of points. Definitely recommend this store!
Great store to find whatever beauty product you need; never leave disappointed! They have hair products, appliances and makeup!
All Ulta needs is to sell Kat von D. Their stores are clean, their rewards system is amazing, and their shipping seems to be fast. They seem to have better deals and sales than other beauty stores. Their website is hard to navigate, though.
ULTA is one of my favorite make up stores. I usually check if Ulta carries a product I need before I go anywhere else and a big reason for that is because their rewards program is pretty awesome!
This store is just like Sephora. Although I do not like that the stores points that you earn expire. You have to be a constant shopper to be able to use the points. I will shop here if I can't find something at a different store.
I like how ulta has both high end and drugstore products, unlike Sephora. They also have testers for some of the higher end makeup and skin care, which I like since I can try it before I buy it
I love it so much i want everything from there lol i like that they have affordable all the way up to some high end stuff
This store has literally anything and everything you need. A little pricey on some things but if you are willing to spend the quality is worth it. You will be able to find any beauty products you need here.
This store has everything you need its just like sephora except no crowded it's affordable and expensive depending on what your looking for theyre a great quality store i recommend going here if you cant find what your looking for at sephora
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos