7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,302 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my store. Love how they help you with anything. Very nice people and love the sides. Like cheap and expensive split.
I love this store it litterly has everything you need to do your makeup and at freat prices
Ulta brand products are great. Absolutely love their mascara. Great prices and quality.
Ulta is my go to store for all things beauty. They have competitive prices and a great rewards program where you earn points towards money off of future purchases. They also always have coupons & if you are a rewards member they give you free gifts several times a year. I have found some of my favorite beauty products of all time by sampling their freebies! Also, you HAVE to try the brow bar. Hello perfect brows!
I love this has drugstore products and high end products. This place is makeup heaven, and Sephora, but more affordable. I shop here often and it's super easy to find a good gift for a guy or a girl at this store!
A large variety of makeup, a great atmosphere, and my go-to for makeup refills and testers.
Beauty lovers heaven. Has three sections. You have your high end makeup, drugstore makeup and also hair salon on your right corner. What a perfect place to shop at once.
They are very good, and have lots of variety. This brand is very reliable, and very good. I recommend it to you.
Prices are typical of the products that you would get anywhere. Love their return policy tho, they stand behind what they sell...so if you have your receipt and you hate what you bought, just take it back.
I love that I can go to Ulta for all my must have items! From my shampoo to makeup, to getting my brows done, Ulta is my favorite one stop shop.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos