BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sissi C.
Ceres
Ultra is one of my many favorite stores to shop for makeup and skincare. There is no other word for it besides perfection. There are so many pro including makeup and skin care and other needs for yourself.
Alexis A.
Lomira, WI
Love buying all of my beauty and personal care items here. They are always offering deals and freebies which makes it even better!
Libby C.
Green Bay, WI
Batiste Dry Shampoo is the best dry shampoo I've ever tried- and I've tried a lot! I have straight, fine hair with no natural texture. I used this dry shampoo every day either to add texture and volume or to soak up oils on a no-wash day. It's super affordable and there are so many scents to choose from! I prefer the floral. Getting it from Ulta is great too because you can combine coupons with your Ulta Rewards to save even more!
Audrey H.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I like ulta, the stores are more around than Sephora. I also like how they have some drug store brands in their shops. I like how you can get your hair or brows done in the salons, as well.
Denise T.
Winchester, KY
OMG!! My daughter and myself love ulta! We love going into the store and spending a couple of hours look around and picking out things to buy!
Nikole B.
Elon, NC
I live ulta they always have the products I am looking for and the associates are always very willing to help with anything! High quality products and reputation.
Alex L.
Canyon Country, CA
Ulta offers a great selection of beauty tools and skin care products. However, they don't offer samples unless it's a gift bag offered after a purchase. It's disheartening buying a product unsure of its efficacy and risking a return. I've heard some Ulta stores offer samples of a limited number of products, but the (local) store does not. Prices are also higher compared to their leading competitor.
Melissa C.
One of my all time favorite stores! You can find anything you need beauty wise from hair products, perfumes, make up, nail products. Wonderful store!
Megan G.
Cincinnati, OH
I love love love ulta. They have the best brands but yet still a wide selection of makeup with a wide selection of pricing
Kenny L.
Sterling Hts, MI
Shopping in Ulta is the next best thing to heaven! It smells great and carries all of my favorite brands from high end to low end products, and the prices are nice on most things.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.