7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,500 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I get all my shaving and hair care products here. The staff are very knowledgeable and they always have what I need in stock
I really love ulta! Not only can you get designer name products, but you can get drugstore/retail store products! They also have hair appliances, bath and body products, and everything else that is a beauty essential.
Best affordable beauty store. You can get high-end and drugstore products all in one stop. I also love their rewards program and the fact that you can use coupons.
unique that they sell high end and drugstore cosmetics and accessories all together in one place. Wish they sold more high end ones though, they are limited.
The reason I love ulta is because you can find almost any makeup product thier, though they don't lower thier prices, they send a lot of coupons, which I find very useful, I totally recommend shopping here!👍🏽💕
I love the store and all the products that I can find in one place!! The products are amazing and bring out the best of me when I'm feeling girly!!
Ulta is great because they carry high end products such as urban decay and tarte and too faced but also the drug store brands. They have everything beauty from make up to creams to hair products and there's even a salon inside.
Awesome customer service...like their beauty products But have to be very specific in which ones I choose because some cause irritation in my skin
Ulta is where I get all of my makeup, nail polish, perfume, and hair care things. I love the rewards system because instead of having to choose from a few sample sized products as a reward I get money off of my purchase!
Ulta has the best points program around!!! I love saving up my points and getting hundreds of dollars worth of makeup for free! I also love that they have the benefit bar in store so I can get my brows done there. I wish they had more high end brands like sephora though.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos