7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,283 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta! It feels more organized to me than Sephora sometimes, but it also has less options I think than Sephora. The shopping experience is really nice though and the associates are always really great and professional. I shop there with my mom a bunch and I love our Ulta trips.
I bought Revlon's pressed powder to try it out. It doesn't have very good coverage and its too powdery
SPLAT Complete Color Kit was very convenient because it has the bleach included. The color was very vibrant and the bleach took out the prior color that was in my hair. The only two downfalls of the product is that it is very, very messy so wear old clothes and use an old towel. It also took me twice as long as the box recommended, which was a shock because my hair is thin.
The best store to go look for tips when you're not sure what your getting. They helped me a lot before in what to use for my black heads and treat my skin better
Love this store. I go there to find benefit products. Love the brow bar. Love building points to get great deals on my favorite products.
Our local Ulta has the most knowledgeable and helpful people. Also, I go there regularly to get my hair and brows done. They are excellent and affordable.
The brand Ilya is more of a drug store tune brand. They do have some products tho that are to die for. I own one of their lip glosses and I love it!
I've yet to be inside an ulta, but ive looked online at some of their stuff and I will be ordering more in the future. I will review again once I actually go into the store
Omg! Ulta is my favorite beauty supply to go place. There's no other place to go especially if you're going to get hair products. Quality vs Qantaty.
I love the store because you can personally test out anything before buying it !!! Love it
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos