7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,333 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my happy place! Great variety, brands, and helpful employees. Going to finish my Christmas shopping there
Ulta is my go to store for everything beauty related. It is convenient that there are so many different brands in one store, which makes it super easy to compare different brands firsthand. They also have makeup and hair appointments available, which makes the store even better in my opinion. Literally everything under one roof; its fantastic!
Ulta is my favorite place to go for makeup products. I love that they carry both drugstore and high end brands and always offer coupons. They also sell hair and skin products which is super convenient. The only complaint I have is that I wished their points didn't expire. I kinda wish it was more like sephora in that you can really rack up the points. I do however, like that hog can use the points towards your next purchases for some money off.
I love this make up store because it carries both low and high end brands. You can spend a little or a lot and get what you need. It's a one stop shop for all make up needs.
Ulta is amazing because the offer a variety of makeup from drugstore to "high class" makeup like Anastasia Beverly Hills and Two faced.
This store is so good I got a credit card from here lol has both high end and affordable beauty products!
ONE STOP SHOP! yep, thats what I said, this place is every womans dream place. You can find everything from dental floss, to eye liner, to nail polish and while your at it, get a hair cut or your nails done. Some of the ULTA's have a brow bar by BENEFIT! If you have never been....go....what are you waiting for?
Bare Minerals is such a great productive. It's great for my sensitive and acne prone skin and never causes me to break out. The packaging is great and makes it easy to travel with.
Anything i can write to say that i love going to Ulta will be short :) when i go to Ulta is like a wonderland to me, i can find anything and a lot more than what i was looking for is one of my 2 preferred beauty stores, i find everything there and they always have excellent promotions
This place is amazing because they have the best of both worlds! Drugstore products as well as hair supplies and products! I could spend hours in ulta and find something I never knew I needed!!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos