7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,521 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love shopping at Ulta because of the variety of products they have. I love the fact that I can find everything from makeup, to haircare. I can make one stop for all of my beauty needs. I also love the fact that it has many of the same items as Sephora without the huge price tag.
Their brand nail polish is awesome! I love the mini nail polish they offer, that way I'm not stuck with too much cause then I'll want another one and another one.
Ulta is by far my favorite beauty store! It carries both drugstore and prestige products and offers the very best rewards program there is! The staff is always friendly and helpful and every store I have been in has been immaculate.
Tarte shape concealers are sold in stores only in ulta and they are the best concealers! Gives such a flawless finish and worth the price. The only con is the variety of shades.
Ultra brand mascara has got to be my favorite mascara! It's not clumpy and really lifts your lashes
AMAZING!! This store has both an online store and physical store. You can go in and find products ranging from fifty cents t five hundred dollars. Drugstore and high end/ luxurious makeup are both available at Ulta. I recommend this store!!
I love ulta! They have everything for beauty and skincare. They always have great sales, and so many brands.
I've always been a drugstore make up kind of girl, but my first experience in an Ulta store was an impressionable one. From the different sides of the store being based off of price range for the products, To the hands-on experience you get from the representatives to help you with your make up, also has become one of my favorite places to shop for make up!
the beauty express for brows by anastasia beverly hills is AMAZING i saw a review on youtube i ended up purchasing it, it works wonders and stays put all day my shape is messed up with this product they are always on point!
Absolutely love the application of this product and the colors! Bought this product on a whim and wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but I actually love it so much I bought different a few different shades Would 100% recommend
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos