BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a great store for all of your beauty needs. They carry just about every single brand you can think of including their own. Everything is very reasonable and there is always someone there to help you. I definitely go to Ulta when I need something beauty wise.
Christina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered Ulta about 3 years ago. I can't believe I had never been in there before. They have everything I could ask for that has to do with beauty! Staff is always friendly and helpful. I tell all my friends and family to go. Especially if it's a gift for me. ;)
Tynesha M.
Charlottesville, VA
Ulta is one of the best places to get high in make up brands for cheap. I shop at Ulta about 3 times a month I buy like 20 products there every time I go. It is one of the best places to shop. They are very cheap. Of course I love Ulta you should try there products.
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
I shop here often, probably daily. The workers are educated about all of the products and very helpful. They will help you find the right products for your skin and color perfectly. I highly recommend shopping here especially if you're just starting out with makeup.
Dominick T.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I went to an ULTA store in Wisconsin and absolutely loved the experience. They have amazing product at competitive prices. They also have a bar where you can get your eyebrows done (that's what I did). Make sure to stop by when you get a chance; it's the bees knees.
Kimberly G.
I love that Ulta carries Shea Moisture lip products. The lip gloss is the perfect shade for me and I love it. It keeps my lips feeling great for hours on end! One application of that glass lasts at least three hours which is great! I love the price of the gloss too!
Samantha P.
LOVE ULTA! The workers are nice and helpful. They are always having sales. My favorite product I have bought from ulta is the naked 3 pallet. Ulta is always on sales on something. I would definitely recommend shopping at ulta the sell high end and drug store makeup!
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going to Ulta. There is a drugstore side that always runs amazing deals and there is a high end side for when you want more of a luxury product. There are great coupons,great sales and a point program that helps you get major money off if you let them add up!
Briana M.
Little Rock, AR
Ulta is AMAZING! They have beauty products to meet everybody's own budget and a variety of brands to choose from. Their point system is way better than Sephora. Plus you can get a professional to suggest your skin treatment in store and get your hair & make up done!
Rachel T.
Salisbury, MD
i love love love this store. they have an amazing selection of makeup ranging from cheap to higher end. i shop here very often, about once a month. they have to many good products to choose from. they have my favorite brands, such as nyx, urban decay, and too faced.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?