BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ashley B.
I love that they have products that are less expensive and high-end products as well. Ulta is my go to store. Love it, and it's close by!
Krysta F.
Bechtelsville, PA
I love me some ulta. I will continually go here even if I don't necessarily need something. They always have what I need it want with great quality products. No matter where I am at the staff is always friendly and helpful!
Dalia G.
I love ulta, very affordable store brand makeup very nice quality. I also buy name brand make up from here and I almost always find what im looking for.
Taj J.
I love shopping at Ulta because of the variety of products they have. I love the fact that I can find everything from makeup, to haircare. I can make one stop for all of my beauty needs. I also love the fact that it has many of the same items as Sephora without the huge price tag.
Jennifer H.
Chipley, FL
I love ulta for several reasons. One you can get all your
high end brands there, but two you an buy your
drugstore items there as well. I love I have the both
of best worlds. I would say they are affordable and I will
make more purchases there.!!!!!
Monica S.
Fennville, MI
Ulta is by far my favorite beauty store! It carries both drugstore and prestige products and offers the very best rewards program there is! The staff is always friendly and helpful and every store I have been in has been immaculate.
Gabriella Z.
I love that this store has both drug store and more expensive brands and it makes it easy for one stop makeup shopping. I always love looking at their travel size section because it's a great place to try new products, I just wish that it was easier to look through the section without it looking like I was cutting people in line. I also wish that they had more employees throughout the store rather than by the benefit section.
Robin W.
Davy, WV
Ultra brand mascara has got to be my favorite mascara! It's not clumpy and really lifts your lashes
Jamie B.
Algonquin, IL
My favorite thing I've gotten from Ulta, that is Ulta brand, is the rose gold eyeshadow palette. Or the mint mandarin body wash, it smells so good and last a long time. Worth the price. The eyeshadow wasn't as pigmented as I'd like but it was still really good.
Averie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Whenever I go to the stores the workers are always super nice and knowledgeable about different products. Only wish they carried more brands, like beauty blender.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.