BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Gabriella Z.
I love that this store has both drug store and more expensive brands and it makes it easy for one stop makeup shopping. I always love looking at their travel size section because it's a great place to try new products, I just wish that it was easier to look through the section without it looking like I was cutting people in line. I also wish that they had more employees throughout the store rather than by the benefit section.
Obehioye I.
Linden, NJ
Ulta is a great store. They offer a great range of lipstick and nail polish colors. Their shampoos are always the best. The only think Ulta lacks in is its small amount of products for darker skin tones. Buying foundation at Ulta can be difficult if you have a darker complexion.
Bo T.
Large store and has a bunch of variety. I like the set up and ability to try certain products before I buy it. Sells large range of priced beauty products so it is a one stop shop from inexpensive to luxury brands. I would shop here again and recommend it to others.
madison b.
Paintsville, KY
I like ULTA they offer cruelty free options which is always awesome! It covers well the eyeshadows feel nice but sometimes the lipsticks feel dry so i always put a chapstick on before the lipstick and after.
Analissa G.
I'm more than likely to be found Ulta. I love that they have high end and drugstore products in one place. I'm a Ulta fanatic haha. But I will say, the products are sometimes unorganized and never restocked. Lastly, the workers can have attitudes and be really catty sometimes. Other than that, I love Ulta
Katie W.
Love this store! The amount of variety in their products and brands is amazing. The salon is great and very affordable. The app is one of the best I've shopped with. It's very user friendly. Their rewards program is also amazing. You earn points for every dollar spent and then use the points towards money off a future purchase. They accumulate quickly and can be saved up. They're birthday gift is always a full size product that's awesome too. Overall, Ulta is the ultimate store for your makeup, hair, beauty product needs.
Pacie K.
I adore Ulta. Everytime I go in there I get something. The staff is very helpful, and everything is easy to find. They have higher end makeup, as well as drug store makeup. I shop hear often, and have never had trouble while shopping. I would totally recommend.
Jasmine F.
Bremerton, WA
I love ulta so much, this place is amazing it doesn't only carry high end products, but drug store products as well! I love buying tarte lipsticks and benefit face products from ulta as well as beauty blenders and Nyx lip liners. I would definitely recommend shopping here if you're looking for all priced products.mthey also sell perfume, hair irons/ products, and face cleaning products. This is a great place for everything beauty.
Lori L.
Brookwood, AL
Could not find the brand 'It Cosmetics' anywhere and I finally found it at Ulta. The stores are sometimes messy, I'm assuming from crazy customers, but they always have what I need in the right shade!
Kate T.
Ulta is a great make up brand! Very affordable especially when you look for good deals
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.