BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Latasha E.
Knightdale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually visited Ulta for the first time last week I received a gift card from a secret Santa. Once I went in I was so amazed. It was a large store and they had everything. I loved that unlike other beauty stores they had a mix of high end and lower cost products.
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
Ulta is great because they carry high end products such as urban decay and tarte and too faced but also the drug store brands. They have everything beauty from make up to creams to hair products and there's even a salon inside.
Carolina C.
IL
Great place. Discounts aren't that great though. There's a fair selection and only some of the women there know what they are talking about. But they get some exclusive products which is nice at times.
Sarah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love ulta. But when it comes to certain brand such as Kat Von D. Its not a go to.
kate b.
I always go to Ulta when I need beauty products of any type! The store layout is simple to navigate and they have a wonderful diverse selection of products. Their reward system is fantastic as well, they constantly give you free gifts, and not things you wouldn't want like so many places! I definitely recommend Ulta to everyone!
Ana M.
East Haven, CT
I really recommend ulta they always have high end makeup and affordable with good discounts. They always have everything available. I love shopping at ulta. You will always find what you are looking for and more.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Ulta, ulta, ulta. As much as I go into your store, at least once every 2 weeks, I am continually getting disappointed. I feel like the staff doesn't want to give me samples to help me figure out what product will be the best for me - whereas at Sephora I am having samples I don't even want thrust upon me. The cost difference for Ulta to Sephora is crazy. They are essentially the same store and Sephora costs me less because I get to sample what I am looking at before buying it to know if I want it.
Karen H.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a fantastic place to get both drugstore and high end beauty products. It has a wide variety of brands, and testers for most of the products. I just wish they also gave samples of the high end products as well.
Kathleen B.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has the best points program around!!! I love saving up my points and getting hundreds of dollars worth of makeup for free! I also love that they have the benefit bar in store so I can get my brows done there. I wish they had more high end brands like sephora though.
Sherry S.
Summerville, SC
a little pricey, but the store has a excellent selection of items to choose from and a in store salon as well too.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.