7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,466 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I really enjoy shopping at Ulta because they really do have anything and everything related to beauty. They have makeup products, facial products, hair products as well as hair devices. Their prices are really good and I always walk out of Ulta having bought items that I am in love with.
Forever my favorite store. Always my go-to when I need to grab any beauty products but I don't know if I want high end or drug store brands. Amazing that ulta has both
Their products are innovative and make you feel young and beautiful with your cosmetics, all women should wear them
Ulta is my go-to for hair and makeup products. It's the closest retail store my my deva curl products. They have a great selection of designer products as well as lower priced products.
I recently bought tarte shape tape concealer from Ulta and I love it! It is the best concealer I've ever tried. It goes on smoothly without caking.
I prefer ulta over any other store. I like how you get the option from lower end products to higher end as well. Very nice employees and I feel like theyre not as judgey as other make up store workers.
love, love, love Ulta!!! I go at least once a week. I find everything i need there. from hair products to makeup to everything in between!
I really loved the rose gold colored eyeshadow palette, I pull it out every so often when I want a subtle mauve shimmer to bring out the green in my eyes. My shopping experiences at ulta (multiple locations) have always been pleasant and helpful. I've been introduced to many fantastic products through speaking with employees.
Love shopping at Ulta and getting beauty points. I shop fairly often when I need a new mascara or want to splurge a little on myself. There are missing products that you have to go to Sephora for like Make up Forever and Nars but other than that it's awesome !!
I love Ulta they have everything from high end to drugs store brands. You can always find something
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos