BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Latasha E.
Knightdale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually visited Ulta for the first time last week I received a gift card from a secret Santa. Once I went in I was so amazed. It was a large store and they had everything. I loved that unlike other beauty stores they had a mix of high end and lower cost products.
Kandice S.
Waxhaw, NC
I purchase my Ulta Brand eyeshadows. They go on just as well as my MAC shadows and last all day, for way less cost of course.
Carolina C.
IL
Great place. Discounts aren't that great though. There's a fair selection and only some of the women there know what they are talking about. But they get some exclusive products which is nice at times.
Brittany A.
Bel Air, MD
from the Ulta makeup brand I have only used the pencil eyeliner in black, I love it. It is my go brand of eyeliner, the color lasts all day or night and never smears or smudges
kate b.
I always go to Ulta when I need beauty products of any type! The store layout is simple to navigate and they have a wonderful diverse selection of products. Their reward system is fantastic as well, they constantly give you free gifts, and not things you wouldn't want like so many places! I definitely recommend Ulta to everyone!
Sarah G.
Love Ulta. I even prefer it to Sephora because I feel like the staff is nicer and they have more of a selection. I like how they have both drugstore and high end beauty products. I've been to the salon and it was great. I wish they had makeup artists to show you beauty tips and looks like Sephora has but maybe they will expand one day and provide that.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Ulta, ulta, ulta. As much as I go into your store, at least once every 2 weeks, I am continually getting disappointed. I feel like the staff doesn't want to give me samples to help me figure out what product will be the best for me - whereas at Sephora I am having samples I don't even want thrust upon me. The cost difference for Ulta to Sephora is crazy. They are essentially the same store and Sephora costs me less because I get to sample what I am looking at before buying it to know if I want it.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
Ulta is THE BEST! They have drugstore and high end, I love them so so so much! It's awesome that they have so much selection, and their in house brand has some hidden gems. They have brow services and some great hair and skin care that's more affordable. Love ulta!
Kathleen B.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has the best points program around!!! I love saving up my points and getting hundreds of dollars worth of makeup for free! I also love that they have the benefit bar in store so I can get my brows done there. I wish they had more high end brands like sephora though.
Alexis M.
Horton, AL
I love ulta. They always have some sort of gift with purchase I can take advantage of. Also the free samples with online orders suckers me in. I probably buy a lot more than I should!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?