7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,348 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I actually visited Ulta for the first time last week I received a gift card from a secret Santa. Once I went in I was so amazed. It was a large store and they had everything. I loved that unlike other beauty stores they had a mix of high end and lower cost products.
I purchase my Ulta Brand eyeshadows. They go on just as well as my MAC shadows and last all day, for way less cost of course.
Great place. Discounts aren't that great though. There's a fair selection and only some of the women there know what they are talking about. But they get some exclusive products which is nice at times.
from the Ulta makeup brand I have only used the pencil eyeliner in black, I love it. It is my go brand of eyeliner, the color lasts all day or night and never smears or smudges
I always go to Ulta when I need beauty products of any type! The store layout is simple to navigate and they have a wonderful diverse selection of products. Their reward system is fantastic as well, they constantly give you free gifts, and not things you wouldn't want like so many places! I definitely recommend Ulta to everyone!
Love Ulta. I even prefer it to Sephora because I feel like the staff is nicer and they have more of a selection. I like how they have both drugstore and high end beauty products. I've been to the salon and it was great. I wish they had makeup artists to show you beauty tips and looks like Sephora has but maybe they will expand one day and provide that.
Ulta, ulta, ulta. As much as I go into your store, at least once every 2 weeks, I am continually getting disappointed. I feel like the staff doesn't want to give me samples to help me figure out what product will be the best for me - whereas at Sephora I am having samples I don't even want thrust upon me. The cost difference for Ulta to Sephora is crazy. They are essentially the same store and Sephora costs me less because I get to sample what I am looking at before buying it to know if I want it.
Ulta is THE BEST! They have drugstore and high end, I love them so so so much! It's awesome that they have so much selection, and their in house brand has some hidden gems. They have brow services and some great hair and skin care that's more affordable. Love ulta!
Ulta has the best points program around!!! I love saving up my points and getting hundreds of dollars worth of makeup for free! I also love that they have the benefit bar in store so I can get my brows done there. I wish they had more high end brands like sephora though.
I love ulta. They always have some sort of gift with purchase I can take advantage of. Also the free samples with online orders suckers me in. I probably buy a lot more than I should!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos