7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,391 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is beyond amazing. It has everything from beauty to body! Ugh! I wish I had enough money to buy everything! I love all the makeup Choices & especially the hair product available. My favorite store by far!!!
Ulta is the perfect spot for anyone who is looking for makeup that lies between drug-store and high end quality makeup. Their products are affordable and have great quality!
I love Ulta. It's my go to store for beauty needs. The staff at my local Ulta is incredible.
Ulta is my favorite makeup store if I want drugstore makeup all in one place. Usually if I buy high end I go to Sephora just because they have the beauty ID stuff and can make perfect matches with me. However, if you're looking for a good drugstore brand including the Ulta brand itself then Ulta is definitely the place to go. Absolutely love it!
I always find what I'm looking for and more.this is the only place I can find nyx products in my area and I love that
One of my favorite places to shop lately! I love the mix between high and low priced beauty items and the sheer amount of products they have to choose from.
Ulta is amazing. They have a salon in store and also provide facial services. The workers I have encountered are always competent. I love the Benefit brow bar they have in store. To work the brow bar one must have a cosmetology license, so they know proper sanitation.
I enjoy shopping at Ulta because of the variety. You have top of the line products along with more affordable choices and they always have decent deals, especially on shampoo. I do get most of my makeup and other things here.
An Ulta store recently opened in our area and I was thrilled. I am wondering how I survived before. They have both mass and prestige brands, but I love their own line of make up and toiletries. They are high quality st a terrific price. Such great deals , I am like a kid in a candy store.
I've recently visited Ulta to buy some miscellar water, makeup, and a blending sponge, and I would suggest going there if you haven't already, they have a HUGE cosmetic selection and on top of that, they also have a great selection of hair products too! If I can't find anything at Sephora, my next stop would definitely be Ulta because of the many selections.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos