BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Anna K.
Auburn, MI
I had a wonderful experience at Ulta they have a nice a clean store and the employees where wonderful. The products are always good and I have a wonderful experience shopping there but a couple products where hard to find other then that it was an awesome experience.
Phoebe C.
Murfreesboro , TN
Ulta is the absolute best store for buying beauty products. It is literally a one stop shop. They have everything from makeup, cleansing, fragrance, and styling products. They also have a salon and you earn points good toward free products on every item you purchase!
member-032d1768b
Orient, OH
Love that I now have one super close to home. They offer a wide range of products from cheap must haves to the latest trends that everyone is after. Always a clean store and things well organized so you can get in and out. One stop shopping for all your beauty needs.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love ulta. Its heaven in there. You can see alot of differen makeup from foundations to moisturizers. I love that there's a variety and no matter what you buy from ulta it's always good quality makeup that will last you for a while or just makes your face flawless.
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
Love this place they just built one buy my house. The one thing I love about ulta is you can buy drugstore products like something you could get from Walgreens and higher end cosmetics there. I would recommend shopping here you'd be surprised how well he prices are !
My N.
Athens, GA
Ulta has everything I need from drugstore makeup to high end make up. It's a perfect mixture of both, the prices are as expected with each brand they have. I ordered a few things online during black friday. They had some great deals and it in came in a timely manner.
Sydney D.
Arab, AL
I LOVE ULTA. it is great, they have all kinds of makeup, hair care, and more. They will do makeovers, and they will help you find products you love. my experience there is just all positive. I have always loved what i bought there. i recommend everyone to shop here.
Christina P.
I discovered Ulta about 3 years ago. I can't believe I had never been in there before. They have everything I could ask for that has to do with beauty! Staff is always friendly and helpful. I tell all my friends and family to go. Especially if it's a gift for me. ;)
Carrie H.
Petoskey, MI
At Ulta there is a great selection of beauty products. The foundations and concealer are great quality. Some cons though are that some of the concealer are somewhat costly for the amount. But i have to admit that i would choose to go there over almost anywhere else!
Tynesha M.
Charlottesville, VA
Ulta is one of the best places to get high in make up brands for cheap. I shop at Ulta about 3 times a month I buy like 20 products there every time I go. It is one of the best places to shop. They are very cheap. Of course I love Ulta you should try there products.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.