7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,489 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Stores are always nice, clean, organized, and big. Staff is very friendly. So many great products I feel like I could spend hours there. I always leave with more than I intended on buying.
Ulta is such a great place to go get the highest quality beauty products for your money. Their selection ranges from drugstore brands, to high end brands. Anything beauty related could be found in Ulta. The workers genuinely care about your purchase & want to help you find what you need. I highly recommend this store!
I used to love ulta, but now I hardly shop there. The drugstore side is ridiculously overpriced. And, when I do go into the store, they are out of stock of what I need. I like their rewards system and they do have nice sales on ocassion.
Love love love this store. Just wish makeup wasn't so expensive. We just got a store in our mall and I've bought so many new products from here already.
Ulta is one of my favorite stores to be in. As soon as you walk in you see how organized everything is, in categories. They have a great skin care area where there is a professional on duty to answer any questions one might have. There products are amazing and affordable. This is highly recommended.
I love ulta, since i dont have a sephora here its always convienent for me to buy my makeup at ulta not to mention they have drugstore too
Ulta is my favorite store. I go there for all my makeup, hair, and skin needs. They have a wide variety of selection including both high-end and drugstore makeup. They are not too expensive either.
Love that I can find every single NYX product I need here! There are always good deals too. I love the NYX lingerie lip colors. They are so easy to apply and they smell great!
This store carries a little bit of everything beauty and bath related. I bought a super comfortable and not too much expensive throw. I get Paul Mitchell hair products, Philosophy and Miracle Creator here. It's fairly reasonably priced and there's always fun gift sets if you need a quick gift. Also, they have smaller travel or sample sizes periodically.
Amazing shop! I love that ULTA features a wide blend of high-end makeup/beauty products and drugstore makeup/beauty products, which makes every trip affordable and less tempting. It's a fun store for serious shoppers and casual browsers alike!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos