BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Britney O.
Winston Salem, NC
Stores are always nice, clean, organized, and big. Staff is very friendly. So many great products I feel like I could spend hours there. I always leave with more than I intended on buying.
Brooklyn P.
Morgantown, KY
Ulta is such a great place to go get the highest quality beauty products for your money. Their selection ranges from drugstore brands, to high end brands. Anything beauty related could be found in Ulta. The workers genuinely care about your purchase & want to help you find what you need. I highly recommend this store!
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
I used to love ulta, but now I hardly shop there. The drugstore side is ridiculously overpriced. And, when I do go into the store, they are out of stock of what I need. I like their rewards system and they do have nice sales on ocassion.
Brianna B.
Terre Haute, IN
Love love love this store. Just wish makeup wasn't so expensive. We just got a store in our mall and I've bought so many new products from here already.
Alyssa S.
Ulta is one of my favorite stores to be in. As soon as you walk in you see how organized everything is, in categories. They have a great skin care area where there is a professional on duty to answer any questions one might have. There products are amazing and affordable. This is highly recommended.
Prutha P.
Peosta, IA
I love ulta, since i dont have a sephora here its always convienent for me to buy my makeup at ulta not to mention they have drugstore too
Paige K.
Gallipolis, OH
Ulta is my favorite store. I go there for all my makeup, hair, and skin needs. They have a wide variety of selection including both high-end and drugstore makeup. They are not too expensive either.
Valerie W.
Granite City, IL
Love that I can find every single NYX product I need here! There are always good deals too. I love the NYX lingerie lip colors. They are so easy to apply and they smell great!
Jennifer F.
This store carries a little bit of everything beauty and bath related. I bought a super comfortable and not too much expensive throw. I get Paul Mitchell hair products, Philosophy and Miracle Creator here. It's fairly reasonably priced and there's always fun gift sets if you need a quick gift. Also, they have smaller travel or sample sizes periodically.
Skylar W.
Knoxville, TN
Amazing shop! I love that ULTA features a wide blend of high-end makeup/beauty products and drugstore makeup/beauty products, which makes every trip affordable and less tempting. It's a fun store for serious shoppers and casual browsers alike!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.