BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Daphne D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great place of you are a mua or hairstylist. I am neither, but i like to go look around. I wish they carried more products for natural hair.
Denise T.
Winchester, KY
OMG!! My daughter and myself love ulta! We love going into the store and spending a couple of hours look around and picking out things to buy!
Alli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have nothing but LOVE for Ulta! It's my Happiest Place on Earth! Ulta has an excellent selection of beauty products from hair care, skin care, perfumes, and makeup. If you are looking for budget friendly or high end products, Ulta is for you. I enjoy shopping on line and in the local store. They have excellent customer service and a great rewards program.
Alex L.
Canyon Country, CA
Ulta offers a great selection of beauty tools and skin care products. However, they don't offer samples unless it's a gift bag offered after a purchase. It's disheartening buying a product unsure of its efficacy and risking a return. I've heard some Ulta stores offer samples of a limited number of products, but the (local) store does not. Prices are also higher compared to their leading competitor.
Mollie K.
Mount Hope, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta Beauty is my go-to beauty supply! Products and Beauty Supplies are very affordable. I would like to see a few higher end products in stores. I love the products they do carry! Ulta has a lifetime Platinum member in me!
Megan G.
Cincinnati, OH
I love love love ulta. They have the best brands but yet still a wide selection of makeup with a wide selection of pricing
Heath C.
I love taking my gf there to shop! Seeing her face when we walk into an ulta is priceless, like a kid at christmas time! So many great products by so many different companies!! Great store also to shop for mens colognes as well!! All around great store! The customer service is amazing, they have some of the nicest and most knowledgeable ppl around! I def recommend this store to anyone who hasnt shopped at an ulta before!!!
Latasha E.
Knightdale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually visited Ulta for the first time last week I received a gift card from a secret Santa. Once I went in I was so amazed. It was a large store and they had everything. I loved that unlike other beauty stores they had a mix of high end and lower cost products.
Miranda R.
Olathe, KS
Got some mascara at Ulta, it is great. Love all their products. Everyone who works there is nice and helpful
Carolina C.
IL
Great place. Discounts aren't that great though. There's a fair selection and only some of the women there know what they are talking about. But they get some exclusive products which is nice at times.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?