BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Gladys V.
Ulta sells all my favorite makeup brands but also has a ton or haircare products. Every time I'm there i pick up some of my #haircare #essentials !! They have a great variety to find just whats right for your hair. Take a look next time you're there and find something great for your hair .
Kayla G.
Brawley, CA
love, love, love Ulta!!! I go at least once a week. I find everything i need there. from hair products to makeup to everything in between!
Geralyn S.
At least the ulta by me, it depends when you go whether the workers will be nice or not but ultimately I love the store. It can be overwhelming because there's so much to look through but that's any makeup store. I like they're rewards program, I think it's saved me a lot of money.
Cassandra F.
Philpot, KY
Love shopping at Ulta and getting beauty points. I shop fairly often when I need a new mascara or want to splurge a little on myself. There are missing products that you have to go to Sephora for like Make up Forever and Nars but other than that it's awesome !!
Gladys R.
Austin, TX
I am just in love with Ulta. I love to go here for NYX cosmetics or Ulta lipsticks . They staff is friendly
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
This store has become my new favorite, they literally have everything. I am in love with Ulta brand products, I use one of the eye shadow palettes more often than my too faced semi sweet chocolate bar palette.
Chloe C.
Richmond, TX
My favorite ulta product is their setting spray. I spray it on over my make up every day and it last me through sweat and tears. It is affordable but totally works.
Cailin P.
Baltimore, MD
ULTA IS THE BEST! I love Ulta because they have so much to offer, and better yet, I don't have to go to the mall to find them. They are often located in convenient places near stores that I regularly shop at, making Utla an ultra convenient stop for me along the way.
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
Seriously the best place ever ! I could spend hundreds in there! Definitely would recommend this place to everyone
Brianna M.
Carlton, GA
Absolutely love love love Ulta! It's one of my favorite stores! It has a drugstore side and a high end side along with all types of lotions and hair styling products. Basically anything beauty like you'll ever need!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.