7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,366 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I absolutely love Ulta. It has everything Sephora has, and much much more. It has $3 face masks, and $120 face masks. I feel at home when I walk in, because I don't feel judged or rushed or anything. I will continue to shop here!
Ulta is my favorite makeup store if I want drugstore makeup all in one place. Usually if I buy high end I go to Sephora just because they have the beauty ID stuff and can make perfect matches with me. However, if you're looking for a good drugstore brand including the Ulta brand itself then Ulta is definitely the place to go. Absolutely love it!
I love going to Ulta and getting my brows done at the benefit brow bar! They are trained specifically in how to do brows and I haven't been disappointed yet! I was however disappointed when I went to the normal salon at Ulta and had them do my brows.
One of my favorite places to shop lately! I love the mix between high and low priced beauty items and the sheer amount of products they have to choose from.
Ultra carries everything I need for my beauty routine! From my bareMinerals for my every day makeup to lashes for a glam night out-- I am never disappointed!
I enjoy shopping at Ulta because of the variety. You have top of the line products along with more affordable choices and they always have decent deals, especially on shampoo. I do get most of my makeup and other things here.
My local Ulta is my favorite place to shop. Because I live in a small town, it doesn't have all the brands it could, but I'm still able to find most of what I'm looking for
I've recently visited Ulta to buy some miscellar water, makeup, and a blending sponge, and I would suggest going there if you haven't already, they have a HUGE cosmetic selection and on top of that, they also have a great selection of hair products too! If I can't find anything at Sephora, my next stop would definitely be Ulta because of the many selections.
I can't say enough good things about Ulta. I'll never forget walking in for the first time and feeling like a kid in a candy store. Products you've always wanted and products you never knew you needed, all from top notch brands and even your favorite drugstore brands all in one place. I love being able to try out products before buying them, and the staff is always so helpful in answering any questions you may have and guiding you to products that are perfect for you. You can even have makeup applied right there in the store so you can get to know how to use certain items and see what they look like ON YOU. Even if you don't buy anything (which I assure you that you will) the atmosphere of pure makeup and beauty goodness is so fun to be in, just looking around at all the amazingness.
They sell a lot of products from different brands here but some of the products from ulta work really good. I totally recommend buying from here
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos