BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kathleen D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Ulta. It has everything Sephora has, and much much more. It has $3 face masks, and $120 face masks. I feel at home when I walk in, because I don't feel judged or rushed or anything. I will continue to shop here!
Mikayla B.
Benson, NC
Ulta is my favorite makeup store if I want drugstore makeup all in one place. Usually if I buy high end I go to Sephora just because they have the beauty ID stuff and can make perfect matches with me. However, if you're looking for a good drugstore brand including the Ulta brand itself then Ulta is definitely the place to go. Absolutely love it!
Robin R.
Midland, MI
I love going to Ulta and getting my brows done at the benefit brow bar! They are trained specifically in how to do brows and I haven't been disappointed yet! I was however disappointed when I went to the normal salon at Ulta and had them do my brows.
Brittany D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite places to shop lately! I love the mix between high and low priced beauty items and the sheer amount of products they have to choose from.
Jacqueline R.
Zeeland, MI
Ultra carries everything I need for my beauty routine! From my bareMinerals for my every day makeup to lashes for a glam night out-- I am never disappointed!
trisha c.
Kenosha, WI
I enjoy shopping at Ulta because of the variety. You have top of the line products along with more affordable choices and they always have decent deals, especially on shampoo. I do get most of my makeup and other things here.
Micki W.
Casper, WY
My local Ulta is my favorite place to shop. Because I live in a small town, it doesn't have all the brands it could, but I'm still able to find most of what I'm looking for
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've recently visited Ulta to buy some miscellar water, makeup, and a blending sponge, and I would suggest going there if you haven't already, they have a HUGE cosmetic selection and on top of that, they also have a great selection of hair products too! If I can't find anything at Sephora, my next stop would definitely be Ulta because of the many selections.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I can't say enough good things about Ulta. I'll never forget walking in for the first time and feeling like a kid in a candy store. Products you've always wanted and products you never knew you needed, all from top notch brands and even your favorite drugstore brands all in one place. I love being able to try out products before buying them, and the staff is always so helpful in answering any questions you may have and guiding you to products that are perfect for you. You can even have makeup applied right there in the store so you can get to know how to use certain items and see what they look like ON YOU. Even if you don't buy anything (which I assure you that you will) the atmosphere of pure makeup and beauty goodness is so fun to be in, just looking around at all the amazingness.
Samantha V.
Mcallen, TX
They sell a lot of products from different brands here but some of the products from ulta work really good. I totally recommend buying from here
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.