BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Arendy U.
Mission, TX
Awesome customer service...like their beauty products But have to be very specific in which ones I choose because some cause irritation in my skin
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Cant go wrong with shopping at Ulta! It has both drug store and high end make up all in one place. They also have a lot of professional hair care products. Ulta is defiantly a one stop place for all beauty (like they advertise). My most favorite thing about Ulta, is the point perks. I get so much money back when i shop there! Also they have awesome coupons and sales which you can't get at Sephora.
Kathleen B.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has the best points program around!!! I love saving up my points and getting hundreds of dollars worth of makeup for free! I also love that they have the benefit bar in store so I can get my brows done there. I wish they had more high end brands like sephora though.
Savannah T.
Milton, FL
Ulta is awesome because they carry high end makeup as well as drug store. Their point system is great because you can actually save money using it. They also have great sales from time to time. I would recommend shopping here!
Allie D.
Middletown, DE
The Ulta company saves my life. Whenever i need new makeup, but aren't sure which brand is best, i take myself to Ulta to have a huge variety. Not only do they carry beauty products, but they also carry hair dye (unlike Sephora). I love their in-store services, too, like their brow bar. Ulta is the supermarket of beauty supply stores !
Itzel S.
Hermiston, OR
BETTER THAN MASCARA IS THE BEST! That is my holy grail product. Eyelashes: great. Volume: great. Price: great. $23 is worth it for this product.
Sonya M.
Cumming, GA
My family and I love Ulta! You can find almost any product you want from there. From head to toe they have the perfect lotion, cream, perfume, you name it and they have any and all the body products you need!!
Ana F.
I love this store! It has high end and drug stores all in one. If you can't find drug store products come here. Sad they don't have much options for high end. They have good coupons! I will continue to shop here!
Philip A.
Ulta is the best place to shop for my girlfriend and my sister. I love this place, i can even pick up some things for myself.
Brea B.
I go here for all of my makeup purchases. They have the best highend and drugstore brands in one place. They also have so many coupons and offers that i cant refuse. I can easily spend a hundred dollars in one visit because i enjoy the store and their products so much.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?