BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alexa D.
I love the convenience of Ulta because there are so many and I can go in and grab what I need without having to go to a busy mall or Walmart.
Christina H.
Leander, TX
I find the associates at Ulta aren't as available to help as the ones at Sephora are. Either I'm unable to find someone to help nearby (as in I have to go searching for someone) or they seem "too busy to help". The Benefit Brow Bar is amazing though. Those ladies are magic. I also love that the have testers for not only their higher end makeup, but also some of their "drugstore" brands.
Michelle J.
Ulta has literally every single beauty product a person cold need because it is stocked with both drugstore and high end products. It ends up being a one stop makeup run for me because I don't have to go to various counters to get all the products I need!
Nikki H.
Valdosta, GA
Ardell lashes with adhesive and remover was perfect for easier makeup application... it was great not having to spend valuable time every day to apply lashes. It was also very affordable!
Kristina B.
Eldred, NY
I love the amount of choices that are available in this store. You can go high end or drugstore...and you can actually compare the items at the same time.
Jes Paolo d.
I dont use Ulta as much as Sephora since they dont carry allot of higher end products. However if its something basic that Im not sure if I am going to like then I will go there. I prefer Sephora because I can pick samples with every order and I think they have a better point system. But Ulta often has gifts with purchase deals that I love!
Jessica P.
Knoxville, IA
This is my go too shadow! It last all day and is just the right amount of pigment! Ultra eye shadow trio CLASSY. As you can see I am almost out of this triple treat!
Susan M.
Overland Park, KS
Love the service and pricing!!! The people are always so helpful and I always find what I need
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I like that Ulta also has fragrances. They offer a wide selection of beauty items and have really good discounts and coupons.
Paige K.
Gallipolis, OH
Ulta is my favorite store. I go there for all my makeup, hair, and skin needs. They have a wide variety of selection including both high-end and drugstore makeup. They are not too expensive either.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.