BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Anna K.
Auburn, MI
I had a wonderful experience at Ulta they have a nice a clean store and the employees where wonderful. The products are always good and I have a wonderful experience shopping there but a couple products where hard to find other then that it was an awesome experience.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I am addicted to Ulta. They have such a great product selection and SO MANY coupons, deals and free gifts all of the time. I usually wait to make purchases until they do a gift with purchase deal that I like, so I always gets lots of free samples/items with my order.
Stephanie C.
Ulta is a great store with many options. The store is not as well organized or upscale a Sephora but has all your typical drug store and high end brands. Prices range from low to high so anyone can find something in their price range! I will probably shop here again.
Teresa R.
I've bought makeup here. i don't like that they have testers but they don't have the swobs and cotton pads to help you try it out. so its kind of unsanitary for the reason that if you want to try it you have to used the products applicator instead of a throwable one.
Ewelina T.
Elmwood Park, IL
My second go to place for all of my beauty needs. Usually very convenient and plenty of locations so you can get all of your beauty needs on the go! Love the fragrance selection and usually have pretty good makeup options. Not as much as Sephora but still good place!
Brittni D.
Davie, FL
This is the place that taught me how to do my
eyebrows like a master. Not only that but they take
the time to actually teach you how to use products
your interested in. Its not just about the sale but more
about the person and their needs and what they need
to learn.
Jamie c.
Charlotte, NC
I really like Ulta. I usually get leave-in moisture conditioner for my hair here. They have this one brand, biolage that has an amazing leave-in conditioner/shine milk. They have a pricey side and a low-cost side, which is convenient! I'll definitely shop here again.
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
Love this place they just built one buy my house. The one thing I love about ulta is you can buy drugstore products like something you could get from Walgreens and higher end cosmetics there. I would recommend shopping here you'd be surprised how well he prices are !
Angela M.
I recently purchased a palette the Revolution iconic 3 palette and the colors are so beautiful very pigmented for only 7 dollars like I couldn't believe how good of a palette. It has about 4 matte neutral shades and the rest are glittery. Totally will purchase again.
Ivis A.
what makes ulta different from other makeup stores is that it offers high end and drugstore makeup at the same place. it has a variety of products for every beauty use. and a lot of brands that you can't get at sephora. they also have amazing promotions all the time.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.