7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,325 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my favorite beauty store! I like how they have high and low end products so you have variety when shopping. They also send out really great coupons in the mail if you are an Ulta rewards member!
My favorite product from here is the Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit. It works so good and always gives you the most beautiful glow
Absolutely my favorite place to go to for beauty products. Ulta has the best incredible points system, and I love taking advantage of it. I do wish they had more high end brands, but they're so affordable and the employees are so nice so I really can't complain at all.
I have purchased bare minerals from Ulta and was very happy with the service I received from the friendly staff at Ulta. I wasn't sure of what I needed and they helped me to find just the right colors and products that would compliment my complexion.
The employees here aren't as knowledgeable as you might find at Sephora, but they're always willing to help. The deals are good and you can rack up points on your rewards card.
I love the different selection at Ulta. They also sell 'drug store' brand makeup which they always have on sale. Their Ulta brand is also great and I find myself trying more and more of it. They always have a great selection online and lots of sales that are worth while.
I LOVE IT HERE!!! They have everything I want and anything I need! Staff could be a little nicer and the salon is just rude but I love the makeup and getting all my face masks from here! Love this place highly recommend it
Ulta is a great store. They offer a great range of lipstick and nail polish colors. Their shampoos are always the best. The only think Ulta lacks in is its small amount of products for darker skin tones. Buying foundation at Ulta can be difficult if you have a darker complexion.
I really like Ulta because it's affordable and always has really good sales going on. They also have a wide variety of products and brands which I love!
I like ULTA they offer cruelty free options which is always awesome! It covers well the eyeshadows feel nice but sometimes the lipsticks feel dry so i always put a chapstick on before the lipstick and after.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos