BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Ulta is my favorite beauty store! I like how they have high and low end products so you have variety when shopping. They also send out really great coupons in the mail if you are an Ulta rewards member!
Leticia E.
Winter Haven, FL
My favorite product from here is the Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit. It works so good and always gives you the most beautiful glow
Ashleigh W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely my favorite place to go to for beauty products. Ulta has the best incredible points system, and I love taking advantage of it. I do wish they had more high end brands, but they're so affordable and the employees are so nice so I really can't complain at all.
Laurie F.
Verona, NY
I have purchased bare minerals from Ulta and was very happy with the service I received from the friendly staff at Ulta. I wasn't sure of what I needed and they helped me to find just the right colors and products that would compliment my complexion.
Suzanne H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The employees here aren't as knowledgeable as you might find at Sephora, but they're always willing to help. The deals are good and you can rack up points on your rewards card.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the different selection at Ulta. They also sell 'drug store' brand makeup which they always have on sale. Their Ulta brand is also great and I find myself trying more and more of it. They always have a great selection online and lots of sales that are worth while.
Emily G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I LOVE IT HERE!!! They have everything I want and anything I need! Staff could be a little nicer and the salon is just rude but I love the makeup and getting all my face masks from here! Love this place highly recommend it
Obehioye I.
Linden, NJ
Ulta is a great store. They offer a great range of lipstick and nail polish colors. Their shampoos are always the best. The only think Ulta lacks in is its small amount of products for darker skin tones. Buying foundation at Ulta can be difficult if you have a darker complexion.
Hannah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Ulta because it's affordable and always has really good sales going on. They also have a wide variety of products and brands which I love!
madison b.
Paintsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like ULTA they offer cruelty free options which is always awesome! It covers well the eyeshadows feel nice but sometimes the lipsticks feel dry so i always put a chapstick on before the lipstick and after.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?