7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,373 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta. They have all kinds of brands, from drug store brands, to name brand $200 foundation. They have decent deals sometimes and they almost always have a coupon out. I definitely recommend any makeup or hair enthusiast to check it out.
i always get my shampoo from here. i use a natural cruelty free shampoo, and i use the fast food shampoo and thick rinse conditioner
I love ulta! They also have great deals and coupons all the time like 3 off $10 or $5 off $15. Throughout the year they have 20% off coupon that they send out. I am a fan of the rewards program. The points rack up and comes full circle. I just wish they carried the same brands that Sephora carries. If they did, I would be an Ulta girl instead of sephora's.
Ulta is a really great, affordable beauty store. I've only shopped here a few times but if you don't have money for Sephora, ulta is just as good. They just don't have as many products. I wil definitely go here again when I get the chance.
Well I am a curly natural girl, and Ulta always has the brands that are usually hard to find. I can always count on my local Ulta store to have new products for me to try! I love new products, I am a product junkie in search of some staple products
I bought the urban decay nake basics palette from ulta and i love it. Its the perfect neutral shades that can be used on a daily basis. The shadows are also very pigmented.
Ulta's nail polish is very good and inexpensive. It stays on longer the most products I've used before .
Great store where you can find a lot of cool stuff and high and low end makeup its just an amazing store
I buy all of my NYX products here and I have never had one disappointment in this brand! Another reason I love this brand too is that they are animal cruelty free! I'll definitely keep coming back again and again!
I like ultra but sometimes it's so bigs it's overwhelming! If I have just one need it still takes awhile to get in and out.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos