BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lacey M.
Brazil
I recently bought the Naked Smokey Palatte by Urban Decay from Ulta. I love this palette and ulta always has the products I am looking for. They have a huge variety or make up products and hair care products.
Leticia E.
Winter Haven, FL
My favorite product from here is the Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit. It works so good and always gives you the most beautiful glow
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store. They have high end products all the way down to super affordable. You also cover the full range of self cate products.
Laurie F.
Verona, NY
I have purchased bare minerals from Ulta and was very happy with the service I received from the friendly staff at Ulta. I wasn't sure of what I needed and they helped me to find just the right colors and products that would compliment my complexion.
Zayit B.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a cream for aging but it didn't work like I thought it would even when I had an employee help pick out the right cream for me.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the different selection at Ulta. They also sell 'drug store' brand makeup which they always have on sale. Their Ulta brand is also great and I find myself trying more and more of it. They always have a great selection online and lots of sales that are worth while.
Keila D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite makeup store when I need a pick me up or a day to treat myself. I love the products, the sales, and the customer service. I shop here often and I love the atmosphere and set-up of all the stores. Make sure to become a part of their rewards program for awesome deals.
Obehioye I.
Linden, NJ
Ulta is a great store. They offer a great range of lipstick and nail polish colors. Their shampoos are always the best. The only think Ulta lacks in is its small amount of products for darker skin tones. Buying foundation at Ulta can be difficult if you have a darker complexion.
Christina Y.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Love Ulta. They usually have what I am looking for -- plus whatever else I stumble upon. They also have one of the best reward programs for a retail store. If you take advantage of what they offer, it definitely pays for future purchases that you may be thinking of.
madison b.
Paintsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like ULTA they offer cruelty free options which is always awesome! It covers well the eyeshadows feel nice but sometimes the lipsticks feel dry so i always put a chapstick on before the lipstick and after.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?