7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,283 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I recently bought the Naked Smokey Palatte by Urban Decay from Ulta. I love this palette and ulta always has the products I am looking for. They have a huge variety or make up products and hair care products.
My favorite product from here is the Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit. It works so good and always gives you the most beautiful glow
I love this store. They have high end products all the way down to super affordable. You also cover the full range of self cate products.
I have purchased bare minerals from Ulta and was very happy with the service I received from the friendly staff at Ulta. I wasn't sure of what I needed and they helped me to find just the right colors and products that would compliment my complexion.
I bought a cream for aging but it didn't work like I thought it would even when I had an employee help pick out the right cream for me.
I love the different selection at Ulta. They also sell 'drug store' brand makeup which they always have on sale. Their Ulta brand is also great and I find myself trying more and more of it. They always have a great selection online and lots of sales that are worth while.
Ulta is my favorite makeup store when I need a pick me up or a day to treat myself. I love the products, the sales, and the customer service. I shop here often and I love the atmosphere and set-up of all the stores. Make sure to become a part of their rewards program for awesome deals.
Ulta is a great store. They offer a great range of lipstick and nail polish colors. Their shampoos are always the best. The only think Ulta lacks in is its small amount of products for darker skin tones. Buying foundation at Ulta can be difficult if you have a darker complexion.
Love Ulta. They usually have what I am looking for -- plus whatever else I stumble upon. They also have one of the best reward programs for a retail store. If you take advantage of what they offer, it definitely pays for future purchases that you may be thinking of.
I like ULTA they offer cruelty free options which is always awesome! It covers well the eyeshadows feel nice but sometimes the lipsticks feel dry so i always put a chapstick on before the lipstick and after.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos