BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Brittany J.
Rustburg, VA
At Ulta you can buy high end or cheap but good!!! From makeup to skincare to hair to nails!! Ulta has everything beauty!!
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to for all of my beauty items. My favorite is that I can get both high end and drugstore in one store. Their rewards program is the best and unbeatable by Sephora. I love the Wednesday Beauty Break specials too!
Kari C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is officially my favorite store! I love that they carry many of the high end brands I love but also have a huge selection of drugstore favorites. Ulta rocks!!!!
Leticia E.
Winter Haven, FL
My favorite product from here is the Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit. It works so good and always gives you the most beautiful glow
Heather D.
I love ulta because I can take care of all my beauty needs in one location. They have makeup, hair care, lotion and other skin care products and basically everything else you could possibly need for beauty. They have everything from drugstore to high end products.
Laurie F.
Verona, NY
I have purchased bare minerals from Ulta and was very happy with the service I received from the friendly staff at Ulta. I wasn't sure of what I needed and they helped me to find just the right colors and products that would compliment my complexion.
Carley K.
i love going in to ulta the people their are extremely helpful at all of the locations i have been too! its definitely my favorite place to get makeup!!!
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the different selection at Ulta. They also sell 'drug store' brand makeup which they always have on sale. Their Ulta brand is also great and I find myself trying more and more of it. They always have a great selection online and lots of sales that are worth while.
Ashley F.
Fresno
Ulta offers so many great rewards for being a member that despite my rare purchases I still get plenty of discounts and freebies. They always have my favorite lipsticks and eyeshadows at their stores. I only ever use their blush - in Peony - and it's served me well.
Obehioye I.
Linden, NJ
Ulta is a great store. They offer a great range of lipstick and nail polish colors. Their shampoos are always the best. The only think Ulta lacks in is its small amount of products for darker skin tones. Buying foundation at Ulta can be difficult if you have a darker complexion.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?