7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,338 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I just love ulta. Although we have a store here , I rather shop online. I love that they carry something for everyone's price range from L'Oréal to urban decay. I tend to go to ulta website when needing makeup over Sephora. The ship so lightings fast!
I like ultra but sometimes it's so bigs it's overwhelming! If I have just one need it still takes awhile to get in and out.
I love Ulta and recommend it to everyone I know! I like their rewards program better than Sephora because you can use $$ off on anything in the store! My only dislike is their customer service isn't as great as Sephora!
I really enjoy shopping at Ulta because they really do have anything and everything related to beauty. They have makeup products, facial products, hair products as well as hair devices. Their prices are really good and I always walk out of Ulta having bought items that I am in love with.
I love Ulta. They have all kinds of brands, from drug store brands, to name brand $200 foundation. They have decent deals sometimes and they almost always have a coupon out. I definitely recommend any makeup or hair enthusiast to check it out.
Their products are innovative and make you feel young and beautiful with your cosmetics, all women should wear them
I love ulta! They also have great deals and coupons all the time like 3 off $10 or $5 off $15. Throughout the year they have 20% off coupon that they send out. I am a fan of the rewards program. The points rack up and comes full circle. I just wish they carried the same brands that Sephora carries. If they did, I would be an Ulta girl instead of sephora's.
I recently bought tarte shape tape concealer from Ulta and I love it! It is the best concealer I've ever tried. It goes on smoothly without caking.
Well I am a curly natural girl, and Ulta always has the brands that are usually hard to find. I can always count on my local Ulta store to have new products for me to try! I love new products, I am a product junkie in search of some staple products
love, love, love Ulta!!! I go at least once a week. I find everything i need there. from hair products to makeup to everything in between!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos