BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Brittany W.
Newport News, VA
Ulta is a great store with a huge seletion of make up bath and body and facial care supplies. They have everything form high end make up to the more affordable and well known brands like Mayballine. I love stopping in to find something nice to treat myself with. The store is always well kept and the staff is usually very helpful and friendly.
Tania C.
South Gate, CA
I'm always curious and interested in buying high end make up products and I love that I can just go into ulta and sample everything I want. It's very nice to test out products before buying.
Andrea P.
Gilroy, CA
Have the best deals on makeup.can use coupons and offer great sales.plus they carry drugstore brands as well. Prefer them over sephora.
Viviana P.
San Bernardino, CA
I like it for foundation, it's a good brush to own and have because not only is it inexpensive, but its also great! The quality is great, I've owned it for a couple of months now and no shedding. Maybe a little need more improvement. I would definitely shop at Ulta again, but I wish they had more of a variety when I go to my local store.
Vasti C.
Bakersfield, CA
Love going to Ulta is one of my favorite stores because you could find a variety of beauty products from makeup, skincare, perfumes, body and hair care either name brand or drugstore.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
One of my favorite beauty stores with a wide variety of products from drug store to high end. Excellent quality products at an affordable price. Partnered with sales and coupons makes this my go to for all of my beauty needs. I can shop in store or online and still expect the same value as well as great customer service!
Swaja K.
Cannot give this less than 5 stars! The thing about reviewing whole stores is that there is so much to talk about!

Ulta is not only low-key my favorite store to go to (I've also bookmarked it), it is also the one-stop destination for make-up, skin care, and hair care. I mean, they even have a salon at the back!

I love this place. Although a bit pricey (as all make-up stores are), I couldn't think of a better store to go to for my make-up needs.

Plus, I spend enough to qualify as Platinum, so that means I get even more perks!
Erika C.
Coatesville, PA
This is one of my favoritre stores to shop at when it comes to makeup. I shops here at least once a month for something new. My top buy from here is too faced and urban decay products. I also get shampoo from here. I recommend this store to anyone who needs products.
Amber S.
I love going to Ulta Beauty, they have the best products for the best prices. They offer a broad range of beauty supplies and makes a great one stop shop!
Monique C.
Yonkers, NY
I love ultra so much for the fact that they incorporate high end and drugstore products in one place I as love the frequent sales.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.