BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Mandi W.
Ulta has it all from affordable to high end there is nothing not to love about this store.
Skylar W.
Knoxville, TN
Amazing shop! I love that ULTA features a wide blend of high-end makeup/beauty products and drugstore makeup/beauty products, which makes every trip affordable and less tempting. It's a fun store for serious shoppers and casual browsers alike!
Bre A.
I love this store, especially their online store. Their daily email blasts offer some of the best beauty deals around, and their rewards point system is one of the best of any retailer out there. If you are a beginner or a beauty buff, this should be one of your obsessions.
Alexa D.
I love the convenience of Ulta because there are so many and I can go in and grab what I need without having to go to a busy mall or Walmart.
Kara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to for makeup and skin care! My Ultamate rewards and my monthly coupons are my best friends when I got to Ulta. I prefer it over Sephora for Ulta seems to have better sales and offers both drugstore and high end. This year I have only bought one thing from Sephora and that was the ABH Modern Renaissance palette and that was only because Ulta was sold out.
Michelle J.
Ulta has literally every single beauty product a person cold need because it is stocked with both drugstore and high end products. It ends up being a one stop makeup run for me because I don't have to go to various counters to get all the products I need!
This store has it all. I go here to buy my NYC products and my hair products as well as my skin moistures.
Kristina B.
Eldred, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the amount of choices that are available in this store. You can go high end or drugstore...and you can actually compare the items at the same time.
Adrienne S.
Glasgow, KY
When I walk into Ulta, I turn into a kid in a candy store. I love the convenience of several brands in one place and all different health/beauty needs. With various price points, I can budget when I need to and indulge when I want to.
Jessica P.
Knoxville, IA
This is my go too shadow! It last all day and is just the right amount of pigment! Ultra eye shadow trio CLASSY. As you can see I am almost out of this triple treat!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?