7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,453 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is super accessible and is great for finding cool collections. They collab with youtubers and other people to make eyeshadow palettes, which is cool. It's a great place to pick up makeup for any part of your face/nails. Price wise, it's similar to its competition
Great store!! I love that you can find everything beauty here whether it be makeup, hair tools, hair color, shampoo and conditioner, nail tools, and more! It is a one stop shop that is very convenient and they have a decent reward program that is worth signing up for!
Ulta is my favorite place to buy makeup, because you can find everything there. My favorite purchase was a eyeshadow palette and I love it. The have good employers. They dont have any con, just pro, they're the best. I recommend you to shop there with all of my heart.
I love ulta because of the different range of products , both drugstore and highend. They always have good deals but when they do in store gets sold out so be fast when you see a deal that gets launched cause it goes by fast. Sometime products don't get restocked fast
I enjoy every time I walk into the doors of Ulta, every time I walk in I get a friendly welcome and someone always there to help me find what I need. I shop there most of the time, I love how you can buy the more expensive brands or the cheaper brands at great prices!
I love going into Ulta and I am not even that much of a makeup person. They are always willing to help you and make sure that you buy products you are comfortable with. My latest purchase was their very reasonable contour palette and I can actually apply it correctly.
Ulta literally has everything and anything you could need or want for anyone interested in beauty. Recently I've been using NYX lip creams and they're so soft easy to put on and doesn't dry out my lips at all. Did I also say that they're matte so it's pretty amazing.
I am addicted to Ulta. They have such a great product selection and SO MANY coupons, deals and free gifts all of the time. I usually wait to make purchases until they do a gift with purchase deal that I like, so I always gets lots of free samples/items with my order.
Have bought nail polish, nail boards, manicure sets, and various lip products. Have loved everything bought. Have bought hair products bed head and for natural curly hair. Always have questioned girls for help and have always had good results with products suggested.
Ulta is hit and miss with me. I have an issue with every other purchase with them. They often forget my free samples. I received a huge box for one lipstick which is strange. Shampoos sometimes leak or broken at arrival. Customer service rep I spoken with was oh well
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos