BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Emily F.
Pleasant Vly, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVEEE ulta. their rewards program is much better than sephoras in my opinion. i love how they have the higher brand makeups and still have drugstore. my only complaint is the employees are just awful. i think ive had one pleasant experience there.
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the rewards program they have love that they have high end as well as drugstore makeup all under on roof makeup artist will take the time to answer questions definitely a go to place
Nicole T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store but I honestly have no idea where anything is in there. I didn't really get any help when I needed it. The products are great though, pricy but worth it.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite beauty store! Not only does it have make up but hair supplies and apparatuses as well! Evernote their salon is awesome and the workers are always extremely helpful!
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
I only came here once, because i was in an emegency on purchasing a dipbrow. So i came here and purchased my dipbrow. I love the place because it is really big and they have everything organized where they have to be.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
My all time favorite store for beauty products , i love the one in my area . Everyone there is always so nice and helpful . And they also have a great selection of products in stock .
Jasmine A.
Rialto, CA
I love this store so much. I love that it has a mix of drug store brands and high end brands and there point policy is so easy to understand so this store always gets a 10 out of 10
Iyana W.
Marshall, TX
I don't shop at any other make up store. ULTA is the highlight of my day when I go. I can always find exactly what I need from skin care to the latest pallets. I love love love ULTA.
Leticia G.
Othello, WA
This store is amazing. You can find drug store products AND high end make up all in one store! Every 100 points gives you $3! They also provide coupons and have sales all the time! They sell make up, hair products and even do wax and hair cuts!
Indigo C.
I love ulta. It is my favorite store to shop for makeup. They have everything from drug store to high end makeup. I buy almost all my makeup from them. i would defiantly recommend this store to anyone who is shopping for makeup or hair products.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?