7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,309 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta so much, they just opened a store by where I live and I love to shop there so much! It has a little bit of everything and always has amazing deals!
Diverse in brands and pricing. Drugstore & high end. But very minimal in store
Love this store! Usually same price as competitors plus you can get high end and drugstore items all in the same place!
Ulta has their act together. Their stores are usually really clean and neat. Their check out is always fast, and their products are up to standards. I always accompany my girlfriend when she comes for make up, an it wasn't terrible for me, which is saying something.
I recently bought naked palette from ulta and LOVED IT! The bronzer, highlighter and blush are a perfect combo and give me all I need for a quick pop of color!
When I walked in to Ultra, I had one product in mind, yet somehow I walked out with something completely different. Their knowledgeable staff introduced me to a new product I had never used before and I fell in love. I love that their staff was able to give me the incite on multiple brands in the store, not just the one in their section.
Ulta is my GO TO STORE for ANYTHING dealing with anything beauty related. Whether its perfume, nail polish, makeup, or accessories, ULTA is my spot.
I go to ultra quite often especially for the Essence mascaras and lip liners they're very affordable they are perfect no need for improvement best quality better than high end I will always shop there
I bought my becca pearl highlight from ulta and I love it! It is super creamy and pigmented and super intense! It's one of the more expensive illuminators but for a good reason! I would recommend it
I love ulta and Im pretty sure I could spend the entire day and all of my money there. They have everything! From drugstore makeup to high end. Hair care, skin care, perfumes. My favorite place to shop more makeup
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos