7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,344 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a great store when you want to find a wide variety of drug store products, as well as some expensive products, which is a pro. Ulta is very very clean and their customer service never disappoints me. I would definitely come back again, no doubt.
I go to Ulta quite often! As someone who visits the store a lot and uses the products from the brand I would definitely recommend them. They have a large selection and great employees! They also have affordable prices!
This store can be a little pricey, however they do have good deals, freebies and good coupons if you sign up for loyalty card. Also they do take manufacturer coupons, so if you use an in house coupon along with manufacturer coup[on you can get better deal than target and Walmart, along with the higher end options.
Ulta is your one stop shop from high end to drug store and everything in between. If you can't find what you're looking for here then it probably doesn't exist.
Although Ulta locations can be a bit harder to find in comparison to Sephora, the store has practically the same caliber of selection as Sephora. While some of the brands differ on the shelf, the staff is equally as helpful and dedicated to finding you the product that works best for you.
Just like Sephora, I thank god for Ulta everyday. One of the greats stores ever, because they have literally everything you can think of. From drug store makeup, to high end makeup, which is the greatest thing a girl could ask for.
My favorite place to buy makeup at. Everything is always so well organized and they sometimes have amazing deals in which you shouldn't miss out on! I love how they have a salon and the you can buy hair products afterwards. Customer service is and making as they are always more than willing to help you out. They go out of their way to make sure that the product you and making really purchasing is the one you need.
All the things I need! In one awesome place! Great prices, great selection. Loooooooove me some Ulta!
I love love love the NYX Box of Goodies!! I have never tried NYX in my life before purchasing this and I definitely plan on purchasing more from them this week! I never really liked the ABH Liquid Lipsticks, but the mini Lip Lingeries in the Box of Goodies are AMAZING! They are long lasting and still wear comfortably on my lips. They also don't settle and bleed in my lip lines which is fantastic!
I like the variety of high end and drugstore. The employees are usually very nice and I usually have a pleasant experience. I wish they carried more online brands in store. I love that I can use coupons here too! And their rewards system is amazing, I love that I actually get money to use instead of points to spend on tiny samples like Sephora.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos