BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alyssa E.
Highland, MD
Ulta is a great store when you want to find a wide variety of drug store products, as well as some expensive products, which is a pro. Ulta is very very clean and their customer service never disappoints me. I would definitely come back again, no doubt.
Alli C.
Kodak, TN
I go to Ulta quite often! As someone who visits the store a lot and uses the products from the brand I would definitely recommend them. They have a large selection and great employees! They also have affordable prices!
Jen M.
HARRISBURG, PA
This store can be a little pricey, however they do have good deals, freebies and good coupons if you sign up for loyalty card. Also they do take manufacturer coupons, so if you use an in house coupon along with manufacturer coup[on you can get better deal than target and Walmart, along with the higher end options.
Tiffany D.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is your one stop shop from high end to drug store and everything in between. If you can't find what you're looking for here then it probably doesn't exist.
Brooke K.
Weston, MA
Although Ulta locations can be a bit harder to find in comparison to Sephora, the store has practically the same caliber of selection as Sephora. While some of the brands differ on the shelf, the staff is equally as helpful and dedicated to finding you the product that works best for you.
Vione B.
Frisco, TX
Just like Sephora, I thank god for Ulta everyday. One of the greats stores ever, because they have literally everything you can think of. From drug store makeup, to high end makeup, which is the greatest thing a girl could ask for.
Genesis R.
El Paso, TX
My favorite place to buy makeup at. Everything is always so well organized and they sometimes have amazing deals in which you shouldn't miss out on! I love how they have a salon and the you can buy hair products afterwards. Customer service is and making as they are always more than willing to help you out. They go out of their way to make sure that the product you and making really purchasing is the one you need.
Kimberly M.
Brandon, FL
All the things I need! In one awesome place! Great prices, great selection. Loooooooove me some Ulta!
Jasmine W.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love the NYX Box of Goodies!! I have never tried NYX in my life before purchasing this and I definitely plan on purchasing more from them this week! I never really liked the ABH Liquid Lipsticks, but the mini Lip Lingeries in the Box of Goodies are AMAZING! They are long lasting and still wear comfortably on my lips. They also don't settle and bleed in my lip lines which is fantastic!
Natalie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the variety of high end and drugstore. The employees are usually very nice and I usually have a pleasant experience. I wish they carried more online brands in store. I love that I can use coupons here too! And their rewards system is amazing, I love that I actually get money to use instead of points to spend on tiny samples like Sephora.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?